Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FritsPovlsen
    Original poster 3 posts

So I have about 150 mastery points split in the three branches so far. The tooltip says that hey increase health and damage but not by how much and I really dont notice any difference - does anyone know the actual numbers here? By how much is health and dmg increased with each mastery point? Like 0,00001% maybe? Seem that it's somewhere around that number...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• IrishGamer50789
    26 posts

@fritspovlsen it seems to just be a front.. pc players have used trainers to max out each mastery at 1000 each and it has no game changing effect.. so its either broken or is as planned.. it could just be a place to dump xp so players are not left looking at points each time they level up after hitting 409...

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

My observation is that around 5 Mastery points, my health goes up by 1 point. I do not seem to see any increase in damage & resistance though.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@irishgamer50789 I would like to know this too cause I got 35 invested in bear, 35 in wolf and 11 in raven and honestly I don't see any effect on the ranged damage of my bow. Been checking on Internet and couldn't find any stats or info. Is all guessings. My light bow should be more powerful with 35 extra points on it but 👎. No idea how much you need to notice but I feel is a waste tbh .

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics