Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NativeRock9015
    3 posts

@bobbiloff. I've tried everything. Just can't get it to trigger.

• Sgt_Lubasz12
    2 posts

Hello, I'm unable to progress with Lost Drengiligr of Ragnar Lothbrok quest, what i mean by it is i can't interact with a cage in a snake pit to watch a reconstruction of death of Ragnar Lothbrok to get a dagger and it was on Xbox Series X.

• Kenway_1999
    2 posts

The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok will not let me reconstruct Ragnars Death

• Kenway_1999
    2 posts

@brandynmick same here. I am having the same problem as well

• MoonshadowTeddy
    2 posts

I have the same problem.. odins sight just shows a glow in the cage at bottom of the pit .. and I cannot get any dagger to finish this quest

• MoonshadowTeddy
    2 posts

Hello.. The Ragnar's death reconstruction is not happening for my game, I see a few have also had this issue, with mine it is my only quest still to complete as I have completed 93% of the game in standard DLC . The problem I have is there is no cut-scene showing the cage falling to the pit , all i see is after pressing focus on the platform above is the glowing in the pit inside the empty cage , I kill the snakes and cannot pick up any dagger that is the reward.

Anyhow any recommendations ??? or will this have to be patched ??

• sbenyo
    22 posts

@moonshadowteddy

Try to do it on top of the pit. Try different locations. I thought it's not working too. After a few tried found the right place.

• sbenyo
    22 posts

Had the same problem. Tried a few times and it worked at the end from the top of the pit.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there @Sgt_Lubasz12!

Thanks for taking the time to report this. I'm sorry you're having trouble progressing in the "Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok" quest. Just to confirm, have you been able to defeat all of the lost drengr before travelling to the snake pit?

If so, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You've defeated all of the lost drengr
    • You're unable to interact with the snake pit to begin the cutscene

We can then pass this along for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Brianjlee66
    13 posts

same for me, ive restarted the quest, restarted the game, restarted the x box, poor

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1533 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to trigger the cutscene.

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ACLAWMAN
    3 posts

cant believe the Asgard and ragna’s snake pit still hasn’t been fixed. With Asgard the cow world event doesn’t work and the mission with the Builder doesn’t Register the paint. With the snake pit it doesn’t let me interact with the cage.Does anyone have any advice other that restarting it all again because it looks like Ubisoft can’t !

• izzi1135TAZ
    2 posts

@chriz297 im having the same issues. any fixes yet?

• SciPhiFan
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SciPhiFan
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SciPhiFan
    16 posts

For those of you that may still be having a problem completing this quest, maybe what I finally did will help you.

I play on XBOX ONE.

I spent over an hour searching the internet and trying different variations but finally came across one that really helped. That being the case, I feel I should give credit to "JoeTheBard" who authored the following:  https://www.gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/lost-drengr-ragnar-lothbrok-reconstruct-ragnars-death/  I hope this is OK to do this.  Thank you JoeTheBard.

In his description, he mentions "tap R3, rather than hold it as usual". On the XBOX, R3 = Right Stick. Normally, Holding the Right Stick gives you FOCUS and Tapping the Right Stick on the XBOX LOCKS you on an enemy target, so that locked me on one of the snakes. So I killed all of the snakes, even though other guides I found said not to. Once the snakes were dead, I looked at the marker on the cage and tapped the Right Stick quickly and the cutscene activated.

I hope this helps.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone, and apologies for the lateness of my reply here. If @SciPhiFan's suggestion doesn't resolve this issue, please provide video footage in the form of a YouTube link, showing that the cutscene will not trigger, so I can get this up to our teams to be reviewed further.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@sciphifan Thanks for sharing this suggestion here!

For anyone that doesn't have success with this, please be sure to include video footage as my colleague Ubi-Mark requested earlier, so we can share this issue with our teams.

Official Response
  • SciPhiFan
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SciPhiFan
    16 posts

For those of you that may still be having a problem completing this quest, check out this post that may help you.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94907/unable-to-launch-the-lost-drengir-of-ragnar-lothbrok-cutscene/3

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics