Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello!

Thank you for the update. I reported this issue to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Abid653
    6 posts

@Ubi-Mark Thanks and I forgot to mention I saw another bug which was caused by the recent update I think. My Jomsviking's gear keeps resetting to the default base gear despite me putting different gear on him and it would be difficult to get a video because I'm pretty sure it happens everytime I turn off a game session or go back to him after several hours. I've also seen other players' Jomsvikings gear as the base default gear rather than different gear but it has not affected the Jomsvikings I have already recruited on my longship.

Thanks again for the help.

• H0die
    1 posts

No matter what shield cosmetic is equipped (even the default raven clan cosmetic) they are not displayed on the ship. Instead another default is used, the ones the crew have when raiding. I've replaced all the default crew with community jomsvikings and the same default shields are applied to the ships hull. Am I missing something?

• lemmie88
    142 posts

@h0die Mine are bugged too. When river raids was released, my regular ship was showing my raiding shields. Now, that's fixed, but my raiding ship is showing my regular shields. So its double bugged. I have found the only fix is to lower my expectations.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

Hey there folks.

Thanks for your reports.

This issue is under active investigation at the moment. I have merged your thread with another thread on this issue to keep things organised.

Official Response
  • Abid653
    6 posts

@Ubi-Wan @Ubi-Mark

I think I've figured out the cause of the bug, the helheim shields were equipped on the Drakkar longship used for river raids and changing the shields on the Drakkar longship changes it for the normal longship.

• LithiumXsTp
    5 posts

I am having this issue now. The Jomsvikings quest just appeared and ever since I spoke to them, my ship shields do not appear. Just another issue I've experienced with this release.

• twitchity
    1 posts

Hello,

I purchased the Black Raven ship pack recently. When equipping the shields on my longship, it shows the shields equipped correctly in the shipyard, however it does not display the correct shields on the longship in game, it displays the Helheim shields instead.

• Auron418
    12 posts

I have the same problem, the only difference is my longship shield aren't in the game. It has a dragon symbol on them.

• Auron418
    12 posts

This is the shield I have, I got it the day the river raids came out and somehow I can't change it. undefined

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@lithiumxstp & @Auron418 I'm sorry you both have encountered this error with the ship shields, but I've notified the teams of such on their on-going investigation. We will continue to share updates about this error here and on the News and Announcements forum, so please check these locations for new information.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1185 posts

@twitchity Thanks for reporting this issue. Could you please provide a video to show this.

Official Response
  • Dicorn
    3 posts

This is an issue for me aswell. And I have now yet started River raids quest. I just got myself Nilfheim set for my longship and it's awesome, except for the shields...
    I put on the Nilfheim shields but another set appear on my boat, a set I don't even have. I get 2 shields on each side, they are orange and black. I then fast travel anywhere and I get 3 new shields added to each side of the boat, all 3 are different. It seems to make no difference what kind of shield I choose... And I do have pics, it's just that they are 6-9MB and you got a 2MB limit here..

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@dicorn Hi there, and thank you for adding to this thread to let us know you are also experiencing this error with the ship shields. Would you be able to attach these images to a support ticket, then post the case number here please?

Official Response
  • Grimm5ha
    1 posts

I'm able to customize the whole ship but the shields on the sides, they stay on the default and won't take any of the custom looks. Any help?

• afewscarsmore
    61 posts

@grimm5ha same thing

• afewscarsmore
    61 posts

I have an issue when on general longship appear only black and red shield with dragon, even if in menu I choose other (raven shields, berserk shield and so on).

Same thing on RR longship: in ship menu there is berserk shield, on RR loading screen berserk shields and in game ship and crew have black and red dragon shields.

Also in ship menu yoms shields (black and red with wolf) are viewed like black and red dragon shields.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your patience while our team was investigating this issue. I can see that this issue has been reproduced by the development team and the fix is planned in a future update 🙂 Once it's pushed live, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Olboney-
    2 posts

Well I just changed the appearance of my drakkar Shields to Asgardian shields but it keeps showing these ugly black and orange shields instead and now when I change them they remain the same. Is it only me or happens to everyone else?

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@olboney those shields looks very cheap and with no texture.. very flat and weird

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics