Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @FlingNerd! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've merged your post into this ongoing Megathread. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused.

As shared by @Garbo3, the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed release date for this update. Once we know more, this information will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KatreShka
    1 posts

Hello, have the same problem but with the different shield. Valkyrie shield is bugged. If I equip it - got default version.

undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @KatreShka! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thank you for sharing your report with us, and for including an image of your shields! The development team have shared that they intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed release date for this fix. As soon as more information is made available, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the longship shield designs in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the ship shields following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • afewscarsmore
    61 posts

@ubi-borealis after patch 1.2.2 jomsviking longship shields (black with red wolf) still appears as dragon (black with red dragon) shields (screenshots above in this thread)

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @afewscarsmore,

Thank you for the update. I'm really sorry to hear that the shields are still displayed incorrectly for you. Can you please provide us with a few fresh screenshots showing this along with your main menu (with the number on the bottom-right corner that displays your current game version), so we can reopen this issue with the development team?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • auridulis
    37 posts

The shields are still broken in Title Update 1.2.2. Platform: Ubisoft Connect PC.

Here's an example of the Asgardian Set.

undefined

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing us with an image, @auridulis. Would you be able to clarify the issue you're encountering with the shields some more for me? It looks like the Asgard shield designs are showing correctly in that image, if that's the scheme you have assigned. Are you referring to the blank wooden shields?

If so, could you let me know if the jomsviking with these plain shields are community generated, or ones you have hired throughout the story (such as Birna, Finnr and Bjorn)?

Thanks!

Official Response
  • auridulis
    37 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I was referring to the default shield design and the other blank wooden shields. I would expect all shields to match the selected shield design.

I do not use community-generated jomsvikings. Here's my crew:

undefined

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for clarifying for me, @auridulis! I've passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. Thanks for letting me know your crew as well! This will be helpful during testing.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics