Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pyras97
    Original poster 1 posts

During my game i found this bug regarding the "Edmund's arrows" event: the npc i should talk to after taking the arrows from the throne does not appear

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "Edmund's Arrows," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • XxRuthersxX
    2 posts

Hello, I've been playing this game for about 58 hours now and am going for completionist. I have 1 mystery left, which is the edmund arrow mystery. The arrows or the lady are no where to be found inside the long house. Has anyone else experienced this and figured out a way to fix it?

Cheers

• PG-Iceman
    16 posts

I have the same issue. The woman is gone. Maybe because the story line of East Anglia was finished before getting the quest done?

Is there a fix?

• PG-Iceman
    16 posts

Playing on PS5. I took out arrows from the throne but never talked to the NPC.

Now I completed the Story Arc and the NPC is gone. Therefore the world quest cannot be completed.

• PG-Iceman
    16 posts

I have the same issue and it has not been resolved with patch 1.1.1. It would be good to know if you guys are working on it and could add it to the known issues list.

The NPC is simply not there. Just making her not despawn would fix this.

• PG-Iceman
    16 posts

Patch 1.1.1. did not resolve this issue. The NPC is still not to be found.

• PG-Iceman
    16 posts

The NPC you need to bring the arrows from the Throne simply does not appear and the mission remains active. She is not hiding in the city and therefore you are stuck to end the side mission...

• Minispy1000
    3 posts

The world event "Edmund's arrows" in Northwic is not completable for me. The woman you are supposed to talk to doesn't spawn. I have loaded old gamefiles, with nok luck, and I have fast travel led away.

• Minispy1000
    3 posts

@pg-iceman I have the same problem

• tecman252010
    1 posts

I have looted the arrows from the Throne but no NPC came for me to interact with.

• PG-Iceman
    16 posts

Workarround found: Shot 15-20 arrows into the throne. Pick them back up. The NPC should come running back and asking for them.

• PG-Iceman
    16 posts

I found a fix: Shoot 15-20 arrows into the Throne. Pick them back up and the NPC should come running.

• Andofergs
    1 posts

The woman to whom Eivor sells the arrows from the throne does not spawn after completing East Anglia arc. She does not appear during night or day, and neither does she appear elsewhere in the hall. Please advise.

• Minispy1000
    3 posts

@pg-iceman unfortunatly still No luck with this, thanks though

• MythicalKG
    1 posts

Hello,

I cannot not complete this world event. The female NPC is no longer in the long house and can’t find her anywhere else. I tired everything fast travelling back, dying and re syncing. I’ve tried shooting arrows into the chair and taking them back.

this is a last world event I need to platinum the game please help.

• clarkymann
    1 posts

The woman and arrows do not appear

• DanDerulo
    7 posts

Hi guys,

I can't complete AC Valhalla due to a glitch on the Edmunds Arrows Mystery in Northwic (East Anglia). It's the Mystery right in the middle of the town where you have to collect arrows from the throne :- I am able to collect the arrows, but a woman should approach you after that, but the woman I need to speak to doesn't appear anywhere, they're nowhere to be seen. I've tried reloading old saves, fast travelling, coming back from Norway to England, and restarting the game/Xbox and nothing works, it seems to be an issue that needs patching up in an update. 

Judging by YouTube a lot of other people are experiencing the same issue. I'm 100 hours into my game so unless they fix it in an update, there's no chance I'll complete the game. I don't particularly want to lose 80+ hours of game progress over a single mystery mission.

Here is a video of what happens for me: '>

• DanDerulo
    7 posts

If you search on YouTube 'Edmunds arrows Valhalla bug' there's a video showing what happens in the bug.

• DanDerulo
    7 posts

@clarkymann I have the same problem on Xbox and so do many others. I hope the developers can fix this issue.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to proceed with the "Edmund's Arrows" mystery. The development team has been made aware of this issue, and they would like to collect some more information as part of the investigation. If you're encountering this issue in-game, would you be able to provide us with the following:

• If you play on PC/PS4, we would like to collect your save file to add to the report. Please can you open a support ticket and submit your save file? Once you've opened a ticket, please can you share your ticket number here so we can take a look?
    • If you play on another platform (PS5/Xbox/Stadia etc), would you be able to provide a video that shows the NPC not appearing as part of the mystery?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics