Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DanDerulo
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis I have recorded a video on my Xbox, but when I try to upload it says 'you do not have enough privileges for this action'. Is there an alternative method I can send you the video? It's only a 15mb file.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

@DanDerulo - The best way to send us a video is to first upload it to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, and then to send us a link of the video. Could you please try this for us, and then send a link? Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • DanDerulo
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis the video is here:

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video, @DanDerulo! I've now added your report to the investigation. Thanks for taking the time to share this 😊

Official Response
  • Xyko91
    1 posts

Hello,

I have the same problem.

Xyko

• Spitfire198719
    2 posts

Hi

Is there a plan to fix the bug with the Edwards Arrows Mystery in East Anglia? The NPC doesn't appear after collecting the arrows out of the seat. Its the last one i need as-well for the Completionest all the way trophy and thus then the Platinum trophy.

Cheers

• DanDerulo
    7 posts

@spitfire198719 they're aware of the NPC issue now - but hopefully they patch it in an update for us soon.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hey there!

@Xyko91 & @Spitfire198719 - I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this issue as well. Do either of you play on PC/PS4? If so, can you please open a support ticket and submit your saves for further investigation, using the instructions I provided earlier in the thread?

If you play on another platform (PS5/Xbox/Stadia etc), please can you provide a video that shows the mystery is still active, and that the NPC is not appearing after interacting with the arrows?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • GI4J_72
    7 posts

Hi guys,

I can't complete AC Valhalla due to a glitch on the Edmunds Arrows Mystery in Northwic 
    (East Anglia). It's the Mystery right in the middle of the town where you have to collect
     arrows from the throne :- I am able to collect the arrows, but a woman should approach 
    you after that, but the woman I need to speak to doesn't appear anywhere, they're nowhere 
    to be seen. I've tried reloading old saves, fast travelling, coming back from Norway to 
    England, and restarting the game/PS4 and nothing works, it seems to be an issue that needs
     patching up in an update.

Judging by the comments on YouTube a lot of people are experiencing the same issue. 
    I'm over 100 hours into my game so unless they fix it in an update, there's no chance I'll 
    complete the game. I don't particularly want to lose 80+ hours of game progress over a 
    single mystery mission.

Has anyone found a solution to this please?

• DanDerulo
    7 posts

@gi4j_72 Hi GI4J_72,

They are aware of this issue and are investigating it (on all platforms), not sure if they have fixed it yet though.

A lot of people have this bug on their game!

• Spitfire198719
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi I'm on PS5 and the issue still persists even after a the most recent update last week. Will open a ticket as requested and submit a video.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks, @Spitfire198719! Please share your ticket number within this thread once you've been able to open a ticket, so we can take a closer look. 😊

Official Response
  • GI4J_72
    7 posts

@danderulo thank you for your reply.
    As of the 26th February 2021 it is still not working. I guess we have to wait for a fix.

• Doll308
    1 posts

Ditto. Xbox one, having the exact same problem! I’m almost at the end, tying up loose ends for 100% completion and this is stopping me! 140hrs Ubisoft, for this glitch to ruin it 😭😭😭

• pansyshakes
    1 posts

I have the same problem. PS5-version.

• Raynon192
    8 posts

I didn't see this on the list of known issues. I've taken the arrows out of the throne and read the note. I've shot the arrows back into the throne and removed them again. I've run all around the city. The NPC never shows up to buy the arrows. Help!

• Killertoker420
    8 posts

Still not working after recent update 1.2 npc still not there

• Raynon192
    8 posts

Dealing with the same issue. Playing on xbox series x

Didn't see it listed on the known issues. I've wasted hours shooting arrows back into the throne and running around the city. The woman never appears.

• Killertoker420
    8 posts

Yea it's not listed there but with the new update this week it says they addressed it

• Raynon192
    8 posts

Anyone had any luck on this?

Suggested Topics