Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-tDkW1Ym8
    3 posts

@pg-iceman this does not work this is still a bug

• guest-tDkW1Ym8
    3 posts

Edmunds Arrows

Cannot complete the game as the NPC for Edmunds Arrows mission has disappeared. Can’t find her anywhere - I originally refused to sell the arrows, this seems to be a common issue many many forums here are just a few:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/87995/ac-valhalla-side-mission-s-bug?lang=en-US

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2320686-East-Anglia-Mystery-Bug-in-AC-Vahalla

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/jtngc8/found_an_annoying_bug_in_ac_valhalla_firing_the/

What can I do to resolve this? Note that the fix described in these forums (shooting arrows into the throne) does not work...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "Edmund's Arrows." The development team intended to resolve this issue in TU 1.2.0. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to find the NPC to sell Edmund's arrows to.

If possible, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed (you can check this in the main menu, at the bottom-right corner)
    • The NPC is not in the mystery area, and that there are no NPCs available to interact with. You can check for interactable NPCs by using Odin's Sight to highlight them in blue.

We can then pass this video along to the development team so they can investigate this further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hello @raynon192, this issue should have been resolved in the 1.2.0 updates, however, please try fast traveling to a different location and attempt to collect the arrow once more to see if the NPC appears. Please keep us posted if you are still unable to complete this world quest so we can share this with our development team to further investigate.

Official Response
  • Killertoker420
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis cant send a video but I have done all 3 of these even searched the town for an hour with odin's sight and still no luck

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Killertoker420!

Thanks for providing me with more information about your experience with "Edmund's Arrows." Could you let me know how you're unable to send a video? If you've been able to capture footage, I would recommend first uploading it to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and then sending a shareable link.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Killertoker420
    8 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks so much for sending us a video, @Killertoker420! I've passed this along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. Once we have any new information to share, we will reach out within this thread.

If anyone else is still unable to complete the mystery "Edmund's Arrows" following TU 1.2.0, please don't hesitate to let us know within this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Rothbuster76
    1 posts

Having the same problem no NCP to sell arrows to please help

• Raynon192
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis Yes. Still having the same problem.

• Raynon192
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Raynon192
    8 posts

@raynon192 that should say without appearance by the NPC.

• Raynon192
    8 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to see Ubisoft support responding.

I have downloaded 1.2.0. I fast travel away from and back to the area. The arrows don't re-appear. They're gone and stay gone since I've collected them. The NPC never appeared. She hasn't appeared since the update.

Some people recommended shooting arrows into the throne and collecting them back. I've done that, but she still does not appear.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Raynon192!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with "Edmund's Arrows" with us. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed (you can check this in the main menu, at the bottom-right corner)
    • The NPC is not in the mystery area, and that there are no NPCs available to interact with. You can check for interactable NPCs by using Odin's Sight to highlight them in blue.

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Thank you all for this feedback. Anyone that has seen this issue still in 1.2.0, would you be able to capture a video clip of the arrows collected and the NPC missing? I'd like to share this thread and information collected with the game's team to look over this quest.

Official Response
  • Raynon192
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis I went to record the video--downloaded the most recent update to fix bugs for the Astara Festival--went to the throne, fast travelled away and came back agan--and she appeared. Resolved for me. Thanks.

• Dan0athome
    2 posts

@pg-iceman Hello!

I would like to share my experience with you here, so that you also get the last two trophies "Completed Completer" and "Viking Legend". I describe below where and how I found the woman and what was the reason in my case why the woman didn't show up at the actual point in Norwic:

- Fast travel to the viewpoint "Britannia's Watch" ( On the screenshot north of where I was standing).
    - From the viewpoint "Britannia's Watch" performed Death Jump and directly called my mount
    - On the map I marked the last side mission in Norwic (Edmund's arrows).
    - After that I held down square, so that my mount automatically rides along the path - Then directly tapped triangle, so that my mount rides to the marked destination (Norwic). On the route between the viewpoint "Britannia's Guard" and Norwic, I spotted the woman in a crouched position. She was crouching because she was surrounded by enemies, which I had to defeat first, so that the woman can come up from the crouching position again, so that I can talk with her via triangle.

The rest is self-explanatory. So you can complete the quest. The links to the screenshots, where I found the woman exactly and all important information you can see here:

https://ibb.co/BrPCMQ7
    https://ibb.co/Rh9YfjW
    https://ibb.co/6BjnN2v
    https://ibb.co/F6znNfS
    https://ibb.co/5Gd10hk

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me!

LG;

DanoTello

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your reports regarding "Edmund's Arrows." I'd like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to fix this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this update. Rest assured that once we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Raynon192 - Thanks for updating us! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete this world events successfully 🙂

@Dan0athome / DanoTello - Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed report with us, and to include images as well. I'm happy to say that the development team plan to fix this issue in a future update. Once we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread. We'll be sure to let you know so you can complete "Completed Completer" and "Viking Legend" once the update is released!

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Edmund's Arrows" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Edmund's Arrows" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "Edmund's Arrows," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics