Hello there @Killertoker420!
Thanks for providing me with more information about your experience with "Edmund's Arrows." Could you let me know how you're unable to send a video? If you've been able to capture footage, I would recommend first uploading it to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and then sending a shareable link.
Thanks so much for sending us a video, @Killertoker420! I've passed this along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. Once we have any new information to share, we will reach out within this thread.
If anyone else is still unable to complete the mystery "Edmund's Arrows" following TU 1.2.0, please don't hesitate to let us know within this thread so we can investigate further.
Rothbuster76 1 posts
Having the same problem no NCP to sell arrows to please help
This post is deleted!
@ubi-smash Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to see Ubisoft support responding.
I have downloaded 1.2.0. I fast travel away from and back to the area. The arrows don't re-appear. They're gone and stay gone since I've collected them. The NPC never appeared. She hasn't appeared since the update.
Some people recommended shooting arrows into the throne and collecting them back. I've done that, but she still does not appear.
Hello there @Raynon192!
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with "Edmund's Arrows" with us. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:
- You have TU 1.2.0 installed (you can check this in the main menu, at the bottom-right corner)
- The NPC is not in the mystery area, and that there are no NPCs available to interact with. You can check for interactable NPCs by using Odin's Sight to highlight them in blue.
We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.
Ubisoft Support Staff ubi-smash 234 posts
Thank you all for this feedback. Anyone that has seen this issue still in 1.2.0, would you be able to capture a video clip of the arrows collected and the NPC missing? I'd like to share this thread and information collected with the game's team to look over this quest.
Dan0athome 2 posts
I would like to share my experience with you here, so that you also get the last two trophies "Completed Completer" and "Viking Legend". I describe below where and how I found the woman and what was the reason in my case why the woman didn't show up at the actual point in Norwic:
- Fast travel to the viewpoint "Britannia's Watch" ( On the screenshot north of where I was standing).
- From the viewpoint "Britannia's Watch" performed Death Jump and directly called my mount
- On the map I marked the last side mission in Norwic (Edmund's arrows).
- After that I held down square, so that my mount automatically rides along the path - Then directly tapped triangle, so that my mount rides to the marked destination (Norwic). On the route between the viewpoint "Britannia's Guard" and Norwic, I spotted the woman in a crouched position. She was crouching because she was surrounded by enemies, which I had to defeat first, so that the woman can come up from the crouching position again, so that I can talk with her via triangle.
The rest is self-explanatory. So you can complete the quest. The links to the screenshots, where I found the woman exactly and all important information you can see here:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me!
I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your reports regarding "Edmund's Arrows." I'd like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to fix this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this update. Rest assured that once we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.
@Raynon192 - Thanks for updating us! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete this world events successfully
@Dan0athome / DanoTello - Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed report with us, and to include images as well. I'm happy to say that the development team plan to fix this issue in a future update. Once we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread. We'll be sure to let you know so you can complete "Completed Completer" and "Viking Legend" once the update is released!