ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Claudepoiri2021
    3 posts

@ubi-keo I tried both and it did not work.

Here is the video: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GMpLAQ4cPhy8dQQETRHMZj2gzUPDw4mh?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GMpLAQ4cPhy8dQQETRHMZj2gzUPDw4mh?usp=sharing)

Thanks in advance!

• TallaShow
    1 posts
    @ubi-borealis Dear, the same problem reported by other users happened to me, I even opened Ticket: 14306841, to ask for a solution to this problem.

I already tried to restart the game, leave asgard, return, I even waited for the update on March 16, but none of that solved the problem. I await solution.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @TallaShow! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for sharing your experience with "Noble Hearts." Would you be able to share a video that shows you're in the correct starting location for this mystery, but that the stag you need to follow isn't present? You can use Odin's Sight to check this, as the stag would be highlighted in blue if it was near you.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Naomi309
    1 posts

I can’t get the last wealth and mystery in Asgard due to the stag mystery being bugged. I’ve tried getting on my stag as suggested by some players but this hasn’t helped. Am I doing something wrong or is this actually a glitch?

• SamTheLord26
    1 posts

Having an issue with the world event "Noble Harts" from Asgard, bassically the deer wont spawn again, when i first showed up at the location ive no idea of what the world event was about so when i heard Eivor talking i thought the enemies where related but then after several minutes not completing the event i searched it on yt and realized that there was some deer involve into it and now when i go to the location its just not there so yeah thats the issue/bug or whatever it can be if someone is able to help or knows how to fix it pls reply 🙂

• Mulder560
    2 posts

I have also completed all quests in Asgard and have 29/30 wealth and completed all mysteries apart from Noble stag and the Alter. When I go to quest area the stag isn't there to follow. I've tried leaving Asgard and reloading, But nothing happens, the stag doesn't appear.

• SupremeNemesis1
    1 posts

I saw the deer the first time I went by but was not able to follow it. Every time I go back to the starting point of the quest, nothing is there. Please help and thank you.

• jaybiz
    4 posts

I have been to the map marker location, but there is no deer to follow, so I am unable to complete this mystery.

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@jaybiz Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear about this issue you're encountering with this particular mystery. Are you able to try loading an earlier save just to see if the deer is still missing for you?

• jaybiz
    4 posts

I have tried that. I’ve left Asgard, come back. Completed other missions, come back. Nothing. I was hoping one of these game updates would fix the issue, but it has not.

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@jaybiz Thanks for the fast reply! Can you send over a short YouTube video link please that shows this deer doesn't appear at the map marker location? I'll be happy to get that footage over to our teams once received, so they can take a closer look at this.

• Gabriel.Oliveto
    1 posts

Non trovo il cervo sacro ad asgard

• jaybiz
    4 posts
  • yaoyao_3026
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yaoyao_3026
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent I have got the same problem on PS4 recently. The bug makes me can't achieve 100% completion of this game. I can't reload earlier saves because they are too incomplete. Hoping you can release update to fix this annoying problem as soon as possible. Sorry for my poor English.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4733 posts

@gabriel-oliveto We are only able to assist you in English on this forum. Would you please be able to translate your question for me? 

Alternatively, you could create a support ticket and choose your native language from the drop down menu in the upper left corner.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@jaybiz Thank you very much for including this video link in your last post! I've gotten this over to our teams to be looked into further, and will post any updates we receive here. Thanks for bringing this issue forward to us!

@yaoyao_3026 While I don't have any updates on this issue as of yet, please rest assured I've reported this error to the appropriate teams, so we can look into this further.

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@jaybiz @yaoyao_3026 Hey again! Would either of you be able to confirm if the deer ever appeared for you, or if the deer has always been missing? The team is having a hard time with reproducing this error on their end, so any clarification on how to trigger this bug would be great to know.

• yaoyao_3026
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yaoyao_3026
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent  I have the impression that I met the deer once. I was passed by this mystery location accidentally and saw the deer. I followed the deer for a short time and I left it to continue my main mission. After that I have never seen it again. Thanks to your response ! I hope my memory can help your team to fix this error.

Suggested Topics