Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-puembFKh
    2 posts

During the "First Night of Samhain" mission the marker is not popping up on the map to find Gunnar, I managed to locate him but after I speak with him and his lady nothing happens i keep speaking with him and he jhust stands there and soes follow me. PLEASE HELP, I am stuck in the game now.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3618 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble during "The First Night of Samhain," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CosmicPotato123
    1 posts

In the quest The First Night of Samhain, I am unable to complete it because I’m supposed to follow Gunnar but his horse is stuck in a corner and this does not seem to fix when I reload the game.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to progress in "The First Night of Samhain" into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing conversations have been disrupted by this. By creating a single thread, it allows us to keep all information and updates in a single place.

Thank you all for sharing your reports. The development team are aware of three issues that may be affecting this quest:

• Unable to interact with houses when trick-or-treating
      • Comment: Please ensure that you have the disguise equipped and your cloak hood up when knocking on doors. If you are still unable to interact with the doors with the Mari Lywd cloak and mask equipped, please can you send us a video that shows this? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.
    • Unable to proceed with the quest as Gunnar is stuck
      • Comment: The development team has marked this issue as resolved following TU 1.2.0.1. If Gunnar is still stuck during this quest, please can you send us a video that shows this? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.
    • Quest doesn't update after speaking to Gunnar
      • Comment: The development team plan to fix this issue in a future update. Please keep an eye out in the News & Announcements forum for more information about future releases.

If you are encountering a different issue to the ones listed above, please can you provide us with more information? If possible, please include a video of the trouble you're encountering, as this will help us to investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Jlntorres
    1 posts

@guest-aha687qi totally worked thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein quest doesn't update after speaking to Gunnar is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The First Night of Samhain" proceeding after interacting with Gunnar following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

I would also like to provide you with an update on the other investigations taking place in relation to "The First Night of Samhain:"

• Unable to interact with houses when trick-or-treating
      • Comment: Please ensure that you have the disguise equipped and your cloak hood up when knocking on doors. If you are still unable to interact with the doors with the Mari Lywd cloak and mask equipped, please can you send us a video that shows this? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update following the release of TU 1.2.2. The issue wherein players were unable to interact with houses when trick-or-treating has been marked as resolved by the development team.

As all ongoing investigations taking place with "The First Night of Samhain" have been marked as resolved by the development team, we will now be marking this thread as "Resolved."

If you are encountering any further issues with "The First Night of Samhain," please can you provide us with as much information about the issue as possible. If possible, please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • The issue you are encountering in "The First Night of Samhain."

We can then pass this along to the development team or further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Daazz21
    1 posts

**The First Night of Samhain FIX**

Trick or Treat FIX - Unable to knock the door and repeatedly getting "Locked, no one home". Once the cut scene with Gunnar has finished you're automatically equipped with a black cloak. If you have a cloak in your inventory unequipped it wont let you knock the door. Navigate to your inventory menu and select any cloak, come out of the menu the press down on your D-Pad and select 'Cloak'. Once the hood is up you're good to go and go knocking some doors.

Cloak Bug FIX - Once you have finished the fight with Thickskull at the docks you're stuck with the cloak on. To get this off you still need to be wearing the cloak in the inventory menu, call for the horse and once you're on the horse navigate to the world map and select fast travel to Ravensthorpe, once you're there call for the horse again, once you're on the horse press down on the D-Pad and select 'Cloak' and Eivor should put his hood up, repeat this step one more time (press down on the D-Pad and select cloak off, down on the D-Pad again and select cloak) this should now change from the black cloak and mask you're wearing to the cloak you're wearing from the inventory menu.

Hope this helps 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for taking the time to share those workarounds, @Daazz21! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble during "The First Night of Samhain," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics