Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ARL042308
    1 posts

During the cutscene where they dress you as the spirit then you go trick or treating. My game crashed. I started it back up and went to start that mission again and now when I go up to the doors to do the trick or treat quest it says door is locked no one is home. It does this to all doors. I cannot progress in this mission. Please help me 🙏

• timmyd111
    10 posts

You Have To Put The Cloak On 👌

• silentearth76
    1 posts

@verdantrah807 yeah I’m on XBSX and the Icon to find gunder won’t appear, i found him and spoke with him but he won’t do anything else, can’t get the entire quest to even start. I even did other quests and came back still nothing

• slord86
    1 posts

I’m playing The First Night of Samhaim arc and I’m at the part where I have to wear the ridiculous mask and cloak and knock on doors (trick or treat). However, when I go to knock on doors it doesn’t knock, just says “Locked, no one’s home.” The “Y” icon appears but the word is grayed out. I know I’m in the right location. I’ve tried restarting the game, meditating, and even leaving the area and coming back but with no luck. Please help me last this!!!

• PABLITOCRISTO
    1 posts

The first night of samhain quest won't continue for me past the point of finding gunnar. Ive found him and talked to him and he says ok let's go talk to the ealdorman waste no daylight and then just stands there when the conversation is over. Ive reloaded the save multiple times. Tried restarting the game. Ive tried just going to the ealdorman but that doesn't do anything. So glowcestere can't be done basically at this point and I have been playing the game in order of the power level for each zone and trying to go in order and now that's all messed up unless I just stop playing until you guys fix this but who knows when that will be. Plus when I tried to look up this issue I didn't find my particular issue but found people having an issue with some cloak and helmet thing later on in this same quest so ive got that to look forward to as well it seems. This has been the buggiest ubisoft game I've played so far.

• Ahmed.M17
    1 posts

In the trick or treat quest, as soon as I start the door-knocking part of the quest, in costume, every door in the town comes up with Eivor saying "Locked, no one's home." I even finished other quests and came back to it but still experienced the same problem. PS4 console - Please help.

• jt1770
    3 posts

@timmyd111 As somebody who is experiencing this issue, even putting the cloak on is not helping. Unless you are given a special cloak that can be equipped/unequipped via the inventory (I did not as I have been making my helmet and cloak invisible for it to appear occassionaly without the mask)

• jt1770
    3 posts

@arl042308 Yeah, good luck getting any help with this. I was at this mission three days after games release and still no help on this. Ubisoft does not care enough to address this story-stopping glitch

• sanderlin2013
    4 posts

I can't progress past the 'trick or treat' portion of the first night of samhain quest - all of the doors that I have Eivor knock on he just says 'Locked. No one home." repeatedly.

• sanderlin2013
    4 posts

I can't progress past the 'trick or treat' portion of the first night of samhain quest - all of the doors that I have Eivor knock on he just says 'Locked. No one home." repeatedly.

• r3dstormonlin3
    3 posts

@jt1770 Having the same issue, on PC. Haven't seen many others talking about it. No friggin' clue how to proceed.

• r3dstormonlin3
    3 posts

@sanderlin2013 I'm having the same issue. Saw one other post thus far of someone else having it as well. Haven't seen anything anywhere addressing a way past it.

• r3dstormonlin3
    3 posts

@jt1770 You two make the 3rd and 4th players so far, that I've found, along with myself to mention this bug. Just came across it tonight. Incredibly frustrating and the fact that it seems like a rare bug doesn't bode well for expecting a fix any time soon.

• kayseykritter
    1 posts

Im stuck at the same spot, I was able to get it to work when I quit the game while standing at his house.

• Hyins
    1 posts

undefined
    Same here.

• Damo_77
    15 posts

@hyins what you posted has nothing to do with the bug this thread is about. Your "issue" is PEBKAC. Put up your hood.

• timmyd111
    10 posts

@jt1770

Look when I had the problem also I didn't have the cloak on running around trying to knock on doors to no avail and all I did was opted to do was just put the cloak on and it worked, obviously this is after you trigger the stage with Gunner for when you are ment to be knocking on the doors.

• GamingGod420
    2 posts

Having same problem on xbox, anyone figure anything out?

• TBeech211
    3 posts

As the topic suggests, the First Night of Samhain is not working for me. I got and talk to Gunnar and his girlfriend but he never takes me to the shrine that he's suppose to. He just stands there. Also, my Raven was never able to spot him out, had to google his location. Any help will be amazing, I cannot continue the game without this mission.

• acekane2517
    3 posts

@storedturnip678 Same issue, tried pleading other cities and going back to glowecestscrire and speak to Gunnar and can't go on with mission at all or, don't even get promoted for a mission. Also tried using cloak and restarting, hiding gear on and off and still doesn't fix.

Apparently your supposed to get attacked by board which never happened also in Odin sight he doesn't pulse green even when mission is activated. Really hope they fix soon, can't even proceed to play on with campaign 😔

Suggested Topics