Quick Suggestions

• fvdthillart
    2 posts

PLaying this quest on PC and having the same bug

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update following the release of TU 1.2.2. The issue wherein players were unable to interact with houses when trick-or-treating has been marked as resolved by the development team.

As all ongoing investigations taking place with "The First Night of Samhain" have been marked as resolved by the development team, we will now be marking this thread as "Resolved."

If you are encountering any further issues with "The First Night of Samhain," please can you provide us with as much information about the issue as possible. If possible, please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • The issue you are encountering in "The First Night of Samhain."

We can then pass this along to the development team or further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • fvdthillart
    2 posts

edit: After leaving Eivor in front of Gunnar and restarting my computer, the quest reset and I was able to continue

• StinkflyNZ
    1 posts

I have encountered a bug with the mission first night of Samhain which means I cannot progress with the story. When I went to start this mission and pledge the region Randvi said nothing and when I pledged the mission marker was nowhere on the map and I went to where the mission said and there was no way for me to progress with the mission. I am now unable to proceed with the story missions. p

• Hofmannd222
    1 posts

I am having issues with the mission, " The First Night of Samhain". I had the cloak put on and was told to knock at the doors but every door I went to, Eivor says, "locked, no one's home." Used the vision power to make sure I was at the right doors and every door is the same thing. I left the mission by fast travel and still had the cloak on so I put my regular cloak back on hoping I could go back to the mission later. I went ahead and did some other side missions and completed other areas and throughout the blacksmith would randomly show up and follow me. I'd ride away or fast travel and he always shows up. I now only have this mission to do but when I go back to do it, it says to knock on the doors but now I do not have the cloak on and it still says the same thing at every door I knock. I do not want to restart the whole game as I have 110 hours into it. Is there a way to restart that mission or somehow skip it all together? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

• maxiking827xdxd
    2 posts

@ubi-orion please make a patch bruh im 35h into this game and just wanna see the end of it

• maxiking827xdxd
    2 posts

@ubi-orion seeing eivor trying to open a locked door is so frustrating atm after fighting for so long to see the end of your buggy game on my new ps5

• guest-AHA687qI
    1 posts

@storedturnip678

Hello everyone, was having the same issue for weeks and even stopped to play the game. BUT just saw in the internet and tried and worked it!!!

Go in front it Gunnar, save the game and then select in the Xbox controller to restart xbox. After that open the game again and for me worked 🙂

• JoshRidds
    1 posts

I have pledged to glowecestrescire but the missing isn’t loading on the map. Using google I have located Gunnar and spoken to him but it won’t progress. I have been and completed other memory arcs instead and still not working. has anyone else had this issue and is there a work around?? I can’t progress without this as it is a main story line mission..

• Seager070990
    6 posts

@joshridds got the same issue and can't find a fix... Becoming really stressful as it's the last place I need to complete

• Seager070990
    6 posts

@bartmen18 same problem for me very stressful don't everything but this

• SquatPants6
    1 posts

@guest-aha687qi This worked for me. Thank you.

• Dbiddel
    2 posts

My character is unable to knock on people’s doors. Eivor just says “locked, no ones home”

• Lloydh_
    1 posts

After pledging Glowecestrescire, The First Night of Samhain quest (the arc's first quest) will not begin to track, even though the quest appears in the menu. After leaving the menu the game says to choose a quest to begin to track.

• guest-mtpCPeqp
    1 posts

@dbiddel having the exact same issue. It's now morning and all the doors in the city were 'locked, no one home' after the first one.

• NineTea1
    2 posts

Hello there, for some time now (since the Yule season was added) I cannot progress with the quest The First Night of Samhain. After the first conversation with Gunnar and receiving the mask I'm unable to do anything with the quest. I'm unable to interact with any doors, unable to speak with Gunnar, nothing. I can see through closed doors that NPC's are at their homes but there's no interaction available. It happened on Xbox One if it matters. I know I'm not the only one who's got this kind of problem but it seems that you ignore it or don't add it to known issues for some reason...

• HOTT_KARL_07
    4 posts

@lloydh_ #boycottubi2021

• Dbiddel
    2 posts

@guest-mtpcpeqp been having this for 2 months. And I can’t do anything else.

• neilgd
    18 posts

@isaiash2o did you find a way to solve this issue? I’m on ps5 and still stuck here, also Of blood and bonds has glitched for me so unable to finish the Euvicshire arc as well, I’ve done all the others I can do other than these 2

• todis522
    1 posts

Like many others, I'm experiencing issues proceeding with the First Night of Samhain Quest. I have received the cloak, but it won't let me knock on any doors. My objective is "Speak to Gunnar", but he is staring at his girlfriend and it will not let me talk to him. I've changed genders, reloaded saves, started feasts, done other areas of the Alliance Map, removed the cloak and put it on again, etc. I can't progress with the story without finishing this. I'm around 70 hours in on PS5. Any help would be appreciated.

• guest-aiGQEXWO
    1 posts

Definitely having this same issue and its killing me, about to try a bunch of things including going back but good lord this is frustrating after having put over 100+ hours and $ into the game. Please hellllllp!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics