Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • sanderlin2013
    4 posts

I can't progress past the 'trick or treat' portion of the first night of samhain quest - all of the doors that I have Eivor knock on he just says 'Locked. No one home." repeatedly.

• sanderlin2013
    4 posts

I can't progress past the 'trick or treat' portion of the first night of samhain quest - all of the doors that I have Eivor knock on he just says 'Locked. No one home." repeatedly.

• r3dstormonlin3
    3 posts

@sanderlin2013 I'm having the same issue. Saw one other post thus far of someone else having it as well. Haven't seen anything anywhere addressing a way past it.

• r3dstormonlin3
    3 posts

@jt1770 You two make the 3rd and 4th players so far, that I've found, along with myself to mention this bug. Just came across it tonight. Incredibly frustrating and the fact that it seems like a rare bug doesn't bode well for expecting a fix any time soon.

• kayseykritter
    1 posts

Im stuck at the same spot, I was able to get it to work when I quit the game while standing at his house.

• timmyd111
    9 posts

@jt1770

Look when I had the problem also I didn't have the cloak on running around trying to knock on doors to no avail and all I did was opted to do was just put the cloak on and it worked, obviously this is after you trigger the stage with Gunner for when you are ment to be knocking on the doors.

• GamingGod420
    2 posts

Having same problem on xbox, anyone figure anything out?

• TBeech211
    3 posts

As the topic suggests, the First Night of Samhain is not working for me. I got and talk to Gunnar and his girlfriend but he never takes me to the shrine that he's suppose to. He just stands there. Also, my Raven was never able to spot him out, had to google his location. Any help will be amazing, I cannot continue the game without this mission.

• acekane2517
    3 posts

@storedturnip678 Same issue, tried pleading other cities and going back to glowecestscrire and speak to Gunnar and can't go on with mission at all or, don't even get promoted for a mission. Also tried using cloak and restarting, hiding gear on and off and still doesn't fix.

Apparently your supposed to get attacked by board which never happened also in Odin sight he doesn't pulse green even when mission is activated. Really hope they fix soon, can't even proceed to play on with campaign 😔

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@tbeech211 Thank you for reporting this to us.

To help us take a look into this for you, please can you provide us with a video of this occurring?

Also to help us look into this, would you be able to provide us with a copy of your Save file to help the team look into this?

You can locate the Save via the details in the Support Article here, and can be uploaded as a Zip file through the Support Site here.

Official Response
  • pyro2k10
    9 posts

really still no help from ubisoft smh, i think this might be the last game of theirs i play

• acekane2517
    3 posts

I have been unable to start The First Night of Samhain quest, where you go to find Gunnar in Glowecestre. Once Quest is activated you go to find Gunnar and use Odin Sight and he does not pulse green as he should. You talk to him about his love life and he does not prompt you to a mission or nothing. I can no longer proceed to play AC Valhalla as I've pledged every other city and completed them and every time I come back to this one it won't work. Please help ASAP

• Jcsarah48
    3 posts

On the first night of Samhain when I go to the doors it keeps saying “locked no one home”

• Jcsarah48
    3 posts

On the first night of Samhain when I go to the doors it keeps saying “locked no one home”

• TBeech211
    3 posts

@ubi-baron

I can try and figure all this out for you. I'm not very tech savy, but i'll try, because it's quite annoying I can't finish the game.

• TBeech211
    3 posts

@ubi-baron
    hey, it worked. I just had to put my cloak on. Sorry about that.

• acekane2517
    3 posts

Has anyone found a solution for this? Been trying to get this mission going for 3 days now and I'm max power level 400 and can't go on with anything else. It has nothing to do with a cloak...

• guest-Qc7yToKM
    2 posts

Hi there, same thing is happening to me. Once I talk to him he just stays still and doesn't take me anywhere. This is the last place I need to do so need this sorted asap. Seen your comment about having to put the hood on but didn't work for me.

Any help will be appreciated

• shadowofajoke1
    6 posts

@pablitocristo have you tried going to the soon to be alderman?

• guest-HqYVIpSP
    4 posts

Hello can somone please help me with this it wont let me knock on the doors it says locked no one home I've been trying to do this mission all week its really ruining the game for me atm

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics