Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey folks!

I'm sorry you guys were experiencing this issue.

We reported this issue to the developers and they were unable to reproduce this. If you guys are still running into this issue, please post here and we'll reopen the investigation with them.

Official Response
  • Blueyesmami
    1 posts

@ubi-spud when is this glitch with hytham and the fathers going to be fixed? This has been going on since November 2020. This is ridiculous. If this continues I want a refund

• jingchang80
    5 posts

i having the same problem too , this bug was already a few month , they still haven fix

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @Blueyesmami & @jingchang80!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to hand your Order Medallions to Hytham when you have the correct amount in your inventory. To help us to take a closer look at this issue, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• Your in-game inventory, showing how many Medallions you have collected.
    • That when you interact with Hytham, you are unable to hand over the Medallions you have collected.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

If you've handed the Medallions across to Hytham, but are unable to start "The Poor-Fellow Solider," I'd recommend sharing your report in this Megathread instead.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Dazzle0825
    2 posts

@ubi-spud I'm on PS5. I have 6 of the final codex pages to give to Hytham and the option is highlighted to give them to him and when I select to give it to him, nothing happens. Do I need to finish something in order to give them to him or is this a bug?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @Dazzle0825!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble handing all of the Codex pages to Hytham. To help us to take a closer look at this, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you have all six pages in your in-game inventory.
    • That you are unable to hand the pages over to Hytham when selecting the option in the dialogue menu.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics