Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Drenus
    Original poster 10 posts

and 5 days later, im still waiting

amazing support

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@drenus Apologies for the late response.

You mentioned that the Ubisoft Connect achievements for Assassin's Creed Valhalla relocked. This is very unusual and should not occur once an achievement has been unlocked it should not be possible for it to relock. We were aware of issues with some of the achievements not unlocking, however this should now be resolved.

I have forwarded this onto the development team to investigate. We will update this thread once we have an update.

Could you also try logging out of the Ubisoft Connect launcher and then log back in to see if that does anything.

Official Response
  • Drenus
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-keo

Relog did nothing

so forwarding it to the team, is the same as saying you have no clue, and tough cookie, screw your achivements, Thanks

Oh, and its not exactly like Connect is half decent, on my division 2 stats, i got a mix of English, Dutch, and Danish text, very pro work right there

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

@drenus Hey there! The devs asked me to reach out as they saw some activity on your challenges in terms of unlocking. Can you confirm if this issue is still persisting? 🙂

Official Response
  • Drenus
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-spud

Why are you still going on about challenges!?!?!?, from the very start, i said its the all achivements for Valhalla on uplay connect being reset that is the issue

Seriously, read before posting

• Drenus
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-spud

2 weeks later, and still waiting, im not going away till this is fixed

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

@drenus I do apologize for speaking of Rewards and Challenges when you were referring to the Achievements tab. I am completely at fault. I appreciate the screenshots that you've shown in relation to this. This issue has been resolved on April 27, however since it still seems to be occurring for you, can you also let me know if you've played the game via cross-progression on any other platforms? If so, which platforms.

Are they all still locked, or are there any achievements that are now showing unlocked?

Please also upload your most recent save file to the cloud. There are directions here if you need them.

Official Response
  • Drenus
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubikoreanbbq

Played on Pc, and 1 Pc only, so no crossplay to blame either

Tried launching the game, running around for 5 minutes, saved, quit, restarted Uplay, still nothing

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

@drenus Thanks so much for providing this information to me. I've reiterated to the team that you're still experiencing this problem. When I get an update, I will message you here or through PMs.

Official Response
  • Smrtiak.SVK
    139 posts

@ubikoreanbbq undefinedWell, I have the same issue since few days ago

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there,

@Drenus - The development team have been investigating your report further, and would like you to try some additional troubleshooting steps. Can you please try the following:
    1. Logging into another account and then relogging into your main account with the issue
    2. Restarting Ubisoft Connect from the Launcher Settings
    3. Finishing one of Reda's Daily Quests

If your achievements still remain locked after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to update us so we can notify the development team.

@Smrtiak-SVK - I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to see that your achievements remain locked in Ubisoft Connect. If your achievements are still locked, would you be able to try the steps provided above to see if this helps to trigger the achievements to unlock? If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to update us so we can let the development team know.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Smrtiak.SVK
    139 posts

@ubi-borealis it is working properly since 1.2.1 I think.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Thanks for the update, @Smrtiak-SVK! I'm glad to hear that your achievements are now correctly unlocked 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics