1 Likes/7 Replies/103 Views
Due to the messy nature of these forums I had posted in another area which seems to be for another AC game https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2336531-Constant-Crashing-only-with-Valhala
CASE NUMBER - 14517738
As the title states the game is constantly crashing and has been unplayable since last Saturday
I have no other issues with any of the games I am playing on my pc
WOW, Overwatch, Apex Legends, Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk 2077
Happens randomly, start of a cut scene, during, during normal game play in area of a lot of action and then just standing at a vendor.
It has gotten worse and worse the further I've progressed in game. It is now unplayable and crashes within anywhere from a 1 - 3 minutes
Randomly the game freezes
Screen goes black
Then you can hear the sound in the back ground
Sound stutters then error pops up and it submits the report to ye.
It has happened 4 times now in a row while I try to complete the the mission in lunden at the docks. Crashed in 4 different places.
I've tried using my amd settings at normal, overclocking etc and no difference. This is only an issue with Valhalla
OS: Windows 10 64bit
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT 16 GB Red Devil Limited Edition
PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1000 W
Everything is up to date. Software, games & apps etc
Reinstall supporting software: Already done, no change
Disable background applications: When I game only needed apps are running
I would advise running the game with admin rights also: All games run with admin rights
As a troubleshooting step, could you scan for missing or corrupted system files as it is explained in the guide link below?: Done no issues found
No replies/support on twitter.. no reply in the original post here (fair enough it was the wrong area) and the replies on my case are a joke.
I might get a reply of no use once and then its ignored again... the chat system is utterly pointless as all they do is say they will look at the dxdiag/msinfo files and try to get you out of the chat as quickly as possible.
They refuse to answer the questions I've asked them. Ignore it and just tell me maybe it's a monitor refresh issue.. again.
6 or 7 different agents have replied and none of them seemingly have the ability to read the information given on the ticket and prefer to reply with the same tried troubleshooting steps. They've had dxdiag/msinfo files given 4 or 5 times now.
What is the purpose of these support lines when no either responds or when they do they act like bots and just copy paste replies without actually looking at the case history and more frustrating refusing to answer questions when directly asked.
can someone just delete my account/info on here
done with this rubbish company and it's useless support
two weeks of my time wasted due to inept customer service.. if you can even call that
Games not worth the effort of dealing with such a crap company.. can keep the money
I guess that might require someone in the company to do something useful.. nevermind
Is that such a big request for ye?
Ye won't support my issue to be actually able to play the game and now ye won't even bother to take a final action.
What rubbish joke of a company
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Borealis 4185 posts
Hello there @Nagrenoll!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the support you have received so far. Please note that we are unable to offer live support within the forums or on social media. If you would like to speak to an agent urgently I would advise opening a live chat. The team are unable to provide extensive troubleshooting via live chat, as we require time to investigate the system files that have been provided. We aim to respond to cases and threads as soon as possible, but this can take longer than anticipated when contacts are high.
I've taken a look at your support ticket and I can see that you've already tried a lot of troubleshooting steps with our team already. I understand that you no longer what to receive any troubleshooting help. We'd be happy to take a closer look at this for you, if you would like to continue receiving further support. Please do let me know if you would like to proceed.
We can assist with deleting your post history if that would be sufficient, or your forum profile and all its contents in its entirety if you would prefer. Can you please clarify exactly what content you would like to delete?
Based on your response it's clear you didn't check into what happened and I assume took a brief look at one of the two cases.
1) Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us.
- Your support has wasted so much of my time and patience. Your apologies mean nothing to me as they are attempts at being empathic with zero substance to them as has been seen on every interaction I have had with this team
2) I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the support you have received so far.
- Unhappy.. that is the MILDEST way to try down play what has happened here
3) Please note that we are unable to offer live support within the forums or on social media.
- Or anywhere else for that matter
4) If you would like to speak to an agent urgently I would advise opening a live chat.
- Clearly haven't seen the absolute s*** show of chat agents I have spoken to so far on my case. Which again goes to show you did not look at my case in any detail at all.
5)The team are unable to provide extensive troubleshooting via live chat
- The team are unable to do anything useful via any channel. They just copy paste the same steps over and over. Again I've explained all this in detail in my complaint case. on here, in the ticket BUT NO ONE CAN BLOODY READ apparently.
6) as we require time to investigate the system files that have been provided.
- Which is clearly rubbish, they came back every time asking to do the same things and never answered as single question i had for them. They are using a script of basic steps to take but none of them bother to look to see what the previous agent did before that. Because there is no ownership of a single case, it just gets passed around to them randomly so they don't need to give a crap what happened before or after their interaction because they will probably never see the ticket again.
- This shows exactly how rubbish ubisoft's support system is
7) We aim to respond to cases and threads as soon as possible, but this can take longer than anticipated when contacts are high.
- my issue being the game is unplayable.. but that's acceptable to leave someone sitting there for two week. You have your money from me already so who gives a crap clearly!
- Major issue that finding out at the end of all this that apparently every time i reply to the escalated ticket it sets it back to the start of the queue. You'd have thought that might be something one of your mindless drones in support might have mentioned. No.. lets tell him that at the very end when we have [censored] him off so much he's losing his mind. That's a solid idea
I've taken a look at your support ticket and I can see that you've already tried a lot of troubleshooting steps with our team already. I understand that you no longer what to receive any troubleshooting help. We'd be happy to take a closer look at this for you, if you would like to continue receiving further support.
- If you honestly think I want to waste anymore time mindlessly troubleshooting this anyone in this company... then the concept of what went on in the two weeks of that ticket being open is clearly lost on you and again shows you haven't actually looked at it. I would say it's the exact same as the complaint case I opened.. no one bothered to even look at it.
9) Please do let me know if you would like to proceed.
- I will be proceeding elsewhere with my money and keeping well away from ubisoft. You gained and lost a customer in such an amazingly short period of time with this [censored] poor level of support.
At this stage there's nothing you lot can do. Even if I asked ye'd still manage to screw it up. It's clear ye are used to dealing with people/gamers who will accept this level of service which is becoming rampant in this industry so it's almost the norm.
ChuckKatse 283 posts
@nagrenoll Could be your video card driver. I run a NiVida GTX 1070 video card and have had game crash issues with all the latest GEForce drivers. Had to revert back to an earlier driver and the game crashes stopped. Not saying that is your problem with the video card you use but worth checking into.