Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlteirI
    2 posts

@sinte1 ye, man, same [censored] here

• Wolfhound_GD
    1 posts

Ubisoft fix this now!
    This is an unacceptable behavior in 2020.
    Stop lying to your customers.
    We paid money for the game with English VO.

• Rajhinn
    8 posts

I'm glad Ubisoft added AT LEAST english VO to the games, some of them didn't have ENG at all and I want to recognize it.

But jesus christ, if this takes days to fix even though they already went through this exact issue before it's the last time I buy a single player ubi game, much less preorder it. Can't even play it during release hype. Not gonna comment on Russian VO being available, I'm sure even UBI knows what it's worth and it's there only as a check box mark.

• Demon_Sealer
    5 posts

@johnn_jetrix
    Тоже пробовал. Я хз чё за баг мешает сюжету(может не встретил, может обошлось, но ничего не мешает исследовать мир, после получения скрытого клинка), но озвучка удивила. Это явно шаг в сторону Ведьмака(ещё и помоему первая "битва поэтов" против Лютика) и подальше от всех предыдущих игр Юбисофт.

• Johnn_Jetrix
    3 posts

@demon_sealer
    Нормально ты. Я как в поселение вернулся - заглянул к татуировщику и пошёл по локе бродить, дальше без англа проходить не буду

• LittleBigApple
    8 posts

not only voiceover bad, but translation itself has nothing in common with original game.

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

So guys, ubi + is working ok, already tested.
    But shame on you UBI, this is pathetic behavior on your part.
    undefined

• DelTaller
    2 posts

@trytobehappy So, you are from russia and you can install and play a game in any language? can you test that?

• LittleBigApple
    8 posts

@deltaller yes, he can. If you have Ubisoft+ subscription (1000 rubles per month or so) you can install additional languages.

• DelTaller
    2 posts

@littlebigapple frack. I feel robbed, already bought my copy (=
    Oh well.. ill wait for a "patch" like with previous games.

• Viktor8zz
    2 posts

@littlebigapple whaaa... we spend 5k on a game(or 3600 with a 20% of) and we cant fkn play it with comfort. I LOVE UBISOFT. Now what, we need to wait a week for next patch to play it? Great.

• kwentar
    14 posts

I'll contact both eng and russian support team as soon as they'll be availible to chat
    I'll share their answer here
    My god, the whole situation is just frustraiting

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

If we are going to wait, are they gonna add English language?

• kwentar
    14 posts

@slayerspiros Ofc they will, it's just a matter of time, same thing already happened with WD:L and they added eng vo in a week after release

• Viktor8zz
    2 posts

@kwentar i really hope for it. I dont want doing abracadabra AGAIN with game files. I just want to play damn game

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

@viktor8zz
    at least it's a solution

• Augusto_Cesare
    1 posts

Well done Ubisoft. Another bunch of rubbish for those CIS players who still buy your games. An incapacity to provide original VO since a very start, which was definitely promised month ago. That's what Assassin's Creed fans should expect, isn't it?

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

How many times this has happened before?
    And what's the estimated time for an update for CIS Games?

Have the other CIS games received the other languages?

• lirush
    2 posts

NICE
    You can choose English in game, but not in the launcher. Well, thanks Ubi, that is exactly what I was waiting for

• Rajhinn
    8 posts

@slayerspiros
    I see WDL released recently had exactly this issue and it took them 9 days to fix.

I don't understand why this langauge pack weighing 2GB at max can't just come with the original download. Why even add this weak link with out-of-game download?

Suggested Topics