Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

If we are going to wait, are they gonna add English language?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. If you need help in installing additional languages on PC, you can use this support article to help you to do this.

You can find a list of all supported language options for all platforms here. Please note that the available language options may vary between versions of the game. The available language options for your game should be available on the store page for your platform.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding language availability, please don't hesitate to contact our team so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • kwentar
    14 posts

@slayerspiros Ofc they will, it's just a matter of time, same thing already happened with WD:L and they added eng vo in a week after release

• Viktor8zz
    2 posts

@kwentar i really hope for it. I dont want doing abracadabra AGAIN with game files. I just want to play damn game

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

@viktor8zz
    at least it's a solution

• Augusto_Cesare
    1 posts

Well done Ubisoft. Another bunch of rubbish for those CIS players who still buy your games. An incapacity to provide original VO since a very start, which was definitely promised month ago. That's what Assassin's Creed fans should expect, isn't it?

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

How many times this has happened before?
    And what's the estimated time for an update for CIS Games?

Have the other CIS games received the other languages?

• lirush
    2 posts

NICE
    You can choose English in game, but not in the launcher. Well, thanks Ubi, that is exactly what I was waiting for

• Rajhinn
    8 posts

@slayerspiros
    I see WDL released recently had exactly this issue and it took them 9 days to fix.

I don't understand why this langauge pack weighing 2GB at max can't just come with the original download. Why even add this weak link with out-of-game download?

• nighthunt0101
    7 posts

Hey guys, may I ask: will there be english subs and UI in the Russia version?

• Rajhinn
    8 posts

@nighthunt0101
    CIS version was advertised to have EN voiceover so it will be added sooner or later, but the interface will only be in Russian.

• samyyXd
    7 posts

@medveld у тебя есть вк? Чтобы я могу писать тебе когда будет новый апдейт.

• kwentar
    14 posts

@nighthunt0101 Nope, it wont. Only the VO, but we have to wait for ir for some reason

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

Is it possible to get a refund?

• samyyXd
    7 posts

@medveld can you upload interface and subtitle files for english?
    you can contact me with that email
    [Removed]

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

@samyyxd do you have a solution?

• Benis-
    11 posts

Hey Ubisoft, even when you fix the VO, the game text will still be in Russian? I dont want the localization AT ALL. I presume I'll need to refund it, change country and buy it again?

• Rajhinn
    8 posts

@benis
    Yeah, the game on CIS store was only ever advertised to have EN VO, nothing else.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@slayerspiros Actually one time - Legion release. And this all started after updating uplay to ubisoft connect, before for couple of years all was fine and dandy.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hey guys,

Apologies this was not resolved before the launch, we are still looking into this as a priority and working on getting a fix applied.

Official Response
  • Purity.Control
    1 posts

@ubi-baron Any updates on this? It's a pretty bad situation when those who paid the full price don't get access to what was advertised on the store page itself, while the subscription folks have access to it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics