Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

I hope ubisoft will give us an answer and will not make a similar mistake, otherwise I will cancel the pre-order the day before the release.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. If you need help in installing additional languages on PC, you can use this support article to help you to do this.

You can find a list of all supported language options for all platforms here. Please note that the available language options may vary between versions of the game. The available language options for your game should be available on the store page for your platform.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding language availability, please don't hesitate to contact our team so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

Can we somehow tag Ubisoft employees on this forum?

• lNTERACTiVE
    6 posts

I pre-ordered Valhalla on the store page, which indicated the presence of English audio voice acting. I will not cancel the pre-order you must add it to the game.

Do not change the store page, from the old to the new one, which will not indicate the presence of English voice acting. This is not valid. I did not place an order from such a store page. Substitution is unacceptable.

So please bring back English voice acting to AC Valhalla

• kwentar
    14 posts

@edgysheepmom I don't think so :с
    Our only option here is to make this thread as big as the same one about WD:L so they 100% sure will check it and on monday try bring their attention here through support chat

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@kwentar Well, hopefully I get a response soon. The game will be literally out on Monday, so I'm afraid we've got another WDL on our hands. [censored], I was so looking forward to this game

• kwentar
    14 posts

@edgysheepmom Me too, but it'll release on tuesday night so we still have whole monday to bring their attention

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@kwentar It actually releases on Monday, 12:00 Moscow, if you use a VPN, so the game is released earlier than Tuesday night

• kwentar
    14 posts

@edgysheepmom Sry, but where did you get this info? I thought that it's a common scheme "release date is 10th November which means 10th November 0:00"
    And I couldn't find any official actuall release time, only the date 10th November

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@kwentar It's a local midnight release. So it releases when it's 10th of November for you, in your timezone. But New Zealand is far ahead, it's a 12 hours difference between them and Moscow. So you can use a VPN to play the game early.

• kwentar
    14 posts

@edgysheepmom Sorry, didn't know that
    Thought it's a worldwide release time, not local, I'm a bit dumb

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

Guys, take a look:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/5aIB9gVftoYS5F9Hdh0fso/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update-102

https://support.ubisoft.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000059060?irclickid=36tWTTVlExyOUFDwUx0Mo3EFUkE2KnVxVyO7W40&irgwc=1&ncid=2265-1367---1-aflt-38-58-Store_Affiliation_357605_8cf899318759475fbdac1f12d84c0e3c--17-2-7-0920-4----ID_94178-----

Does this mean that everything is already good?

• lNTERACTiVE
    6 posts

"Does this mean that everything is already good?"

• No its not, this setting was completely blocked at CIS version on the game WD Legion, so it can be blocked too in Valhalla. You cant download addition language packs in CIS version of the game.
  • LittleBigApple
    8 posts

I've just watched AC Valhalla letsplay on Youtube. Russian VO is horrible as always 😞
    Ubi please add English VO for "CIS region"

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@littlebigapple Then we need to wait and seek an answer from Ubi.

• ItsMezen
    1 posts

Ubisoft, please add English VO for CIS players like it's stated on store page. Do not ruin our experience with AC: Valhalla.

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@kwentar I was actually wrong - they posted the release times, it's not a local release, it's a global release at 12:00 CET, 14:00 Moscow.

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@TryToBeHappy
    It kind of does though. It explains why there're no English VO files in the folder - it's the same thing as with WDL, you have to select English in Uplay properties for the game and it downloads an English voice pack. So I believe we will get an option to download the files on release.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

Hey guys! I remember the Legion thread, sorry it took so long for you guys to get an official update there. The Russian version of the game should have an option for either Russian or English audio, however we are getting confirmation from the development team just to be sure, and will let you guys know when we hear back.

Official Response
  • EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@ubi-spud Thank you for a fast response, we'll be looking forward to that confirmation.

• lNTERACTiVE
    6 posts

@ubi-spud thank you for the answer. Actually in RUS and CIS countries version is only one option avaliable - only Russian VO, no English too.. again. This is why this panic starts around again.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics