Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FenistoRus
    1 posts

Can't change audio language to English in the Russian version. The game says to download it from Uplay but there is no such option.

undefinedundefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. If you need help in installing additional languages on PC, you can use this support article to help you to do this.

You can find a list of all supported language options for all platforms here. Please note that the available language options may vary between versions of the game. The available language options for your game should be available on the store page for your platform.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding language availability, please don't hesitate to contact our team so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@lirush Thanks for posting the link, you're a lifesaver.

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@edgysheepmom Sorry, but can you guys help me? i really dont get what should i do in the link, im going to the root folder/sounddata/PC and then there are only 8 PCK files. Also what ti ChunktoLanguages?

• Ksallron
    1 posts

Did I understand correctly that I shouldn't expect english sound on russian client in coming weeks?

• Teyvill
    4 posts

@ksallron The new update unlocks the possibility of changing the voiceover. The interface is still in Russian, though. Why would they lock the original interface is beyond me...

• Demon_Sealer
    5 posts

@ksallron
    English VO just dropped - 1,6 gig update

• Alllty4
    2 posts

@demon_sealer i don't have any update yet [censored]??

• Benis-
    11 posts

@alllty4 try restarting the ubisoft launcher

• samyyXd
    7 posts

@demon_sealer with english interface?

• Rajhinn
    8 posts

@teyvill I thought it will be painful but ignorable, but I just realised Flyting makes no sense.

I can listen to it in English but I'm asked to pick rhyming thing in Russian, lol.

• Teyvill
    4 posts

@rajhinn Just hit the same wall. Had to turn on the subtitles, but it doesn't help really.

• LittleBigApple
    8 posts

thanks ubi! It took less than 24 hours from release to deliver english VO. still, thanks 🙂

• samyyXd
    7 posts

@littlebigapple only voice or interface too?

• UserDze
    4 posts

@samyyxd only voice, no english interface.
    i tried purchasing EU version, uplay blocks this and redirects to RU store. sic!

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

It is my understanding that you now have English Audio, but your interface is in Russian. Is that correct?

Official Response
  • UserDze
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins yes, that is regional restriction. RU store sells cut version. English interface is not supported in RU version.

• Teyvill
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins It is. And while for those who are sufficiently fluent it's all right just to turn the subtitles off, when it comes to some activities in the game like Flyting, it's just... Well, we aren't all interpreters, not trained in simultaneous interpretations. The russian interface and subtitles conflict with what we hear in the English voiceover, and many aspects of the game become damn near unplayable because of that.

And the translation is not ideal itself. E.g. what is a "Carbon Ingot" in the English version becomes "A piece of coal" in the Russian one for some reason xD.

It would be really great if we had an option to get English interface and subtitles as well. I've played all the previous AC games in full English and I was astonished to see I cannot do that now with Valhalla.

• samyyXd
    7 posts

@ubi-swaggins Will you add interface and subtitles or not? I just bought the EU version for 110€ on epic store.. And I want to know if I can savely refund the 110€ Version and know that I get the interface and subtitles in english as well

• Sovietude
    2 posts

Does anybody know if I can get full english version with Ubisoft+?

• LittleBigApple
    8 posts

Flyting is mostly unplayable tho)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics