Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@ghett0b1aster bohoo, because of you, we got regional restrictions. Even steam hardened it after Americans, which bought horizon with Russian prices.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@ifazus of course, its still better than legion, no info on that there. But official confirmation will be nice.

• Ghett0b1aster
    4 posts

@dante_volf What are you on about? I live in Russia. We get regional restrictions like this because of their inability to make it right without punishing russian players for no reason.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@ghett0b1aster you really believe that, lol? All restrictions we get, because of way lower price than other countries. With some exceptions, like Argentina.

• kwentar
    14 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks for the response!
    And btw we are still waiting for an official conformation from the dev team, the release date is tommorow:с

• kwentar
    14 posts

@dante_volf No point arguing with him bro, he is just "everybody hates us cause we are russian" type of guy (which are responsable for that "hate" they are talking about imho)
    I'd be glad to see how this guy and the others like him celebrating the moment when there will be no regional restrictions and the prices will be actual 120 usd for ultimate editions 😄

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@kwentar Well, since the game is out in 2 hours for NZ - I'll let you guys know if the English pack is available for download.

• kwentar
    14 posts

@edgysheepmom Thanks a lot! Waiting curiously😧

• iFazus
    8 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Crossed my fingers!!🤞

• lNTERACTiVE
    6 posts

Well, I dont see any english VO files in game preload folder at this moment..

• iFazus
    8 posts

@lnteractive There will be a day one patch on the release, so we hope that there will be the promised English VO. I really want to start playing on release! 🖖

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Thank you, we will be very grateful for the information.

• Gorgonselma
    25 posts

@kwentar Im from Russia, downloaded the game and I have all kinds of eng stuff in sounddata folder. Because I bought euroversion of game for 110 euros. As all you should, if you want proper language. Thing is, Ubisoft technically incapable to distinguish from which country people trying to buy cheap russian version. And that is where Ghett0b1aster makes sense about "inability to make it right without punishing russian players for no reason".

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Is the game out in New Zealand yet?

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@trytobehappy Yes, it is.

English VO is NOT available. Neither in the game, nor in the properties.

This is WDL all over again.

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Wow.... Do you have version 1.0.2 on your menu?

• LittleBigApple
    8 posts

@trytobehappy yes, it's 1.0.2 version.
    Actually there is an option with language selection in the game, but when you're trying to choose english VO it says something like "Download language package from Ubisoft connect" or whatever

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@trytobehappy Okay, there's an option to select English in the main menu - and it says I should download it from the game properties. This means that maybe the sound pack will be available for download on official Russian release - which is 10 hours from now.

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Jesus Christ. I don't want to start playing on this clumsy dub. Do you think I should wait for the official release and check the availability of this language pack or buy a subscription right away?

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@trytobehappy I think you should wait. The fact that there's an option in the menu indicates that there's a chance we'll get the pack on release. I will also try to get the files from a friend of mine and see if that works.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics