Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Demon_Sealer
    5 posts

@sovietude
    Yes, you can.

And a tip for those that struggle with rhyme battles - save abuse.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. If you need help in installing additional languages on PC, you can use this support article to help you to do this.

You can find a list of all supported language options for all platforms here. Please note that the available language options may vary between versions of the game. The available language options for your game should be available on the store page for your platform.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding language availability, please don't hesitate to contact our team so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Dante_Volf
    17 posts

They will not give us full English text, they will say the same, we will get only what mentioned on store page. All we can ask - a patch, to turn on English subtitles only for fluting. Its not unplayable, you can read subtitles and choose based on that, but you can't understand "rhythm" and English audio on top of that is misleading.

• UserDze
    4 posts

even if i want to buy EU version with full English support, i cant do this from Russia. ubisoft store redirects me to russian region and forces me to buy Russian cut version. this is ridiculous.

• kam1535
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins To make it simple, would your team consider to release all the available language packs to all players?(including VO, Subtitles and Interface) I believe everyone would happy with that as we can choose the one we want. I will appreciate that if it really happened, after all we just want to enjoy the best in this game. :))

• zabrata2
    2 posts

I have russian version of game, i want to have english voice in game with russian subtitres. How can i do this ? i try in menu, but it's only russian to choose in options. I try in ubisoft connect, but its same there.

• zabrata2
    2 posts

@zabrata2 i found such opportunity after update game but now there is no dialogs at all. i choose English language with russian subtitres

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

Give us the option of having the game full in English.

Some people live in Russia for Professional Reasons,
    They don't speak Russian, the speak English and you are also restricting the availability of the the European Store.

• maxim2000-2000
    1 posts

как поставить русскую озвучку на пк?

• Gorgonselma
    27 posts
    @ubi-swaggins To make it simple, would your team consider to release all the available language packs to all players?(including VO, Subtitles and Interface) I believe everyone would happy with that as we can choose the one we want. I will appreciate that if it really happened, after all we just want to enjoy the best in this game. :))

It appears, its monetization thing really. Not content with cheap crop for russian hicks - get subscription on Ubstuff+. They magically "fix" Eng VO in Rus version just after russkies figured it out on their own.
    So, no, there will be no interface/subs. You have to by whole other regional version (only from "other one" retailer, apparently).
    Is this company's business model not quite ethical ? Are y'all here for gore and pillage ? All good questions.

• slayerspiros
    9 posts

Please make the English language fully available

• Benis-
    11 posts

Yea absolutely not playing with Russian text. Either someone releases an unofficial patch or I wait for not-so-legal copy. I hope it is ethical for me to do so as I own this on Uplay.

• jordyn_11
    3 posts

I take that changing the text and subtitle languages to en_US in ACValhalla.ini which should be in your documents folder doesnt work for you.

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

So guys, i have an idea! I have managed to force the game to start in english text and blocked it from reseting it, but the interface language pack, simply isnt there!! So if someone can finde the english language pack we might just be able to do it!

• MrConnor
    3 posts

@sweetstdemise How did you manage to do this?

• Benis-
    11 posts

@sweetstdemise
    All the english text is there in game files it is just not active because reasons. I saw all language packs with my own eyes, they are stored in DataPC_patch_01.forge

Please ubi why cant i throw money at you at least to unlock this? the fix is simple as one byte.

• MrConnor
    3 posts

@benis Maybe its possible to unlock it somehow?

• TanveerAteel
    7 posts

I live in Kazakhstan and I preordered Valhalla from Epic games because it showed all of the language packs but still after launch today I'm stuck only in Russian. YES it is fraud why does Epic games lie about languages?

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@mrconnorr @Benis Everything shows up in english up until the menu, ive managed it by changing the safety setting on the ini file and forcing it to only be red and exicuted! if somehow we can unlock the language pack, it might have to do something with the "client" which i cant change in the ini!

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts
  • MrConnor
    3 posts

@sweetstdemise Thats Cool but we need to unlock subtitles and interface somehow now

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics