Quick Suggestions

• Benis-
    11 posts

@sweetstdemise yes. they are inside the archive, DataPC_patch_01.forge

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. If you need help in installing additional languages on PC, you can use this support article to help you to do this.

You can find a list of all supported language options for all platforms here. Please note that the available language options may vary between versions of the game. The available language options for your game should be available on the store page for your platform.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding language availability, please don't hesitate to contact our team so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Felix_2805
    3 posts

How I can open these forge files?

• Benis-
    11 posts

@felix_2805 I don't know if mods allow this kind of discussion here, but i guess it wont hurt if i point you in a direction. Search for "ubisoft forge tool" and then you'll know what to do

• PrinceOfD3nmark
    1 posts

Any news ubisoft ? i bought ultimate edition via epicgames , launched game and all i see is russian interface with no option to change it , what is this called , this is called fraud , so please give me the option to change interface and VO to english , i am not playing this game in russian , i will request a refund make this quick for the players who bought your game and support you , otherwise your actions are fraudulent .

• TanveerAteel
    7 posts

@princeofd3nmark yeah same here, why then epic games showed all language packs when we pre-ordered? how can I refund?

• TanveerAteel
    7 posts

@ubi-swaggins correct! and subtitles too.
    I live in Kazakhstan for professional reasons and I pre-ordered Valhalla from epicgames because it showed all language support. when I launched the game yesterday the interface and subtitles are stuck in russian. if you don't solve the problem I'm gonna ask for refund

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

@ubi-baron so?ValhallaPS亚洲玩家被集体和谐的问题怎么解决?我们已经连续数天表达了我们的不满,但你们只有一个不痛不痒的道歉!我们不需要道歉,我们需要的是被公平的对待!

• andrey.chicu
    3 posts

Glad I got it on EGS. Already refunded it. Awaiting to find out if the game will be available in Full English language (audio, menu, subtitles) for people living in CIS region.

• Felix_2805
    3 posts
    Glad I got it on EGS. Already refunded it. Awaiting to find out if the game will be available in Full English language (audio, menu, subtitles) for people living in CIS region.

How long did the refund take?

• Benis-
    11 posts

@felix_2805 refunded it on Epic as well. The refund process is automated and I got sms from Xsolla that i'll receive my money in 2 weeks

• TanveerAteel
    7 posts

Also got my refund from Epicgames and I think many people did. If they continue like this they will lose many fans and money.

• StamiLee
    2 posts

@tanveerateel
    On russian forum they said "You got just what you paid for" and closed the thread, no anwer as to what I'm to do if I didn't buy the game in russia and I'm not russian at all) Best support ever)) That was my last ubisoft game, they treat their customers like garbage.

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@dante_volf but this is false advertisement. and living in CIS region doesnt mean that i am russian and i dont know russian language, i bought game from EPIC

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@ubi-swaggins this is false advertisement. and living in CIS region doesnt mean that i am russian and i dont know russian language, i bought game from EPIC and they didnt tell me any lang restrictions

• Felix_2805
    3 posts

Does someone know how long a Ubisoft store Refund take untill they respond?

• MaRuRuSs
    3 posts

I have the same problem but with the ps4 I bought the game, they guaranteed that I could change the language to Spanish (I understand it in English but it is always more pleasant to play it in your firts language) and the only options available are English and Russian. A friend has the game but the Gold version and he can change it to Spanish

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

Ubisoft just confirmed that they have no plans adding an English interface via customer support! 🙂

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@sweetstdemise please share message i am going to refund

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@nurlan_abazerli if you bought it from the ubi store...and dowloaded there is no refund

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@sweetstdemise i bought from epic store

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics