Quick Suggestions

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@nurlan_abazerli go on and refund then, u are lucky, i wasnt

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. If you need help in installing additional languages on PC, you can use this support article to help you to do this.

You can find a list of all supported language options for all platforms here. Please note that the available language options may vary between versions of the game. The available language options for your game should be available on the store page for your platform.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding language availability, please don't hesitate to contact our team so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • gleipneare
    3 posts

I gave up and bought a month of Ubi+ subscription. It immediately unlocked English interface.
    Thankfully I had only the standard version of the game, but I understand that this not a solution for people with Ultimate editions.
    Already expect problems with cancelling the subscription, as per usual.

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@gleipneare so if i get the subscription, i get the english interface?
    how much it costs?

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@gleipneare can i subscribe to unlock and then unsucsribe and still eng lang avaliable?

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@gleipneare dont want to spam you, im asking you because the deny that in the customer support

• gleipneare
    3 posts

@sweetstdemise here it costs 999 RUB/month. Then you need to start the game, it will allow to change the subtitle language, and after it synchronizes it will allow you to change the whole language on the game in the Ubi launcher.

• gleipneare
    3 posts

@nurlan_abazerli no idea, but I plan to play for a month and then unsubscribe and see

• OILIGHTIO
    1 posts

@sweetstdemise tho that's nonesense if you got the game from ubisoft and downloaded it you can still refund only if you've an issue with something and to be around 14days also less than 2hours of the game you can still refund.

• andrey.chicu
    3 posts

All this doesn’t seem like fraud, just stupidity at its highest level. Many people, including myself, didn’t think to look at the language options available for your purchase, assuming, as it has always been until now, that English is the standard. Of course, had I known to look at this, had they advertised it in the first place, I wouldn’t have even bothered with the purchase. I’m wondering, do they assume Russian is the standard language for all CIS countries?

And the weirdest and most incomprehensible thing for me is this: (I assume) they developed the standard, base, “bare” game in English. And afterwards invested extra to get the game translated into other languages, including Russian. If this is the case, why is the standard and most basic version of the game not available in English for everyone? I know this is all fueled by greed, but for me it would make more sense if, for example, they charged extra for the game in another language…

In any case, for me it all amounts to Discrimination. You weren’t born in the right country? Well sucks to be you…

• Benis-
    11 posts
    All this doesn’t seem like fraud, just stupidity at its highest level. Many people, including myself, didn’t think to look at the language options available for your purchase, assuming, as it has always been until now, that English is the standard. Of course, had I known to look at this, had they advertised it in the first place, I wouldn’t have even bothered with the purchase. I’m wondering, do they assume Russian is the standard language for all CIS countries?

Well many people may prefer original English game even if they speak Russian...

• medved_ebach
    7 posts

Hey Ubi! Could you please add English interface and subtitles to Russian versions? Russian translations are TERRIBLE and incorrect! And many-many of us play games in original language to keep our language abilities up to date. We do study English you know, its not native for us here. And it seems only greedy to keep us from getting full in game experience just because some people may use VPN to purchase the game at a lower price. I for example purchased an ultimate version at full price and want to experience the game the way i want to. So would you be so kind to fix it asap? Love the game btw. Thanks a lot.

• StamiLee
    2 posts

Guys, if someone has a youtube channel with some subscrubers or knows someone who has, please, bring this info to them. Ubisoft don't care about us, but they care about their money and reputation, this needs to be spoken of. Locking original language for CIT customers and feeding them russian, so they woud just go and buy ubisoft +, is unacceptable, it is fraud.

• Teyvill
    4 posts

In the Russian part of the forum the moderator just kinda told us to p*ss off. Like, "you got what you paid for" and closed the subject.
    Blatant unprofessionalism.

• TanveerAteel
    7 posts

@andrey-chicu first you are the stupid one, second on epicgames it showed all the languages and we all looked, still only Russianundefined

• Gorgonselma
    27 posts

Problem not with all this declared languages on game page. Problem that Epic Games doesn't inform about regional blocking. If you logged to Epic under CIS country account - you'll get garbage. But if you, somehow, logged say under EU..

• andrey.chicu
    3 posts

@tanveerateel
    thanks for the insight... I have already seen this, unfortunately too late. As I said, it didn't even cross my mind that it is possible for a game developed in English, to NOT be offered in English. Had I known about this in the first place, I would have never bought the game and I wouldn't now be bothering with the refund. I hope to be wiser in the future.

Also, in your picture, you can see that only Audio is in English (which is indeed available in the game for everyone). But the Menu and Subtitles are not available in English, and that is absolutely STUPID.

• nighthunt0101
    7 posts

Already submitted a refund request on ubisoft store, how long does this usually take? I've been waiting for days, and I'm not going to play the game with russian interface and subtitles.

• harentius
    3 posts

@nighthunt0101 Took less than 1 day for me

• sergvic69
    1 posts

@oilightio They agreed for the refund only as a kind of favor after two days of chatting with their support service, in spite of I didn't play the game at all, only downloaded it and went to the settings.

• TanveerAteel
    7 posts

@nighthunt0101 I bought from Epicgames, when I submitted a refund to them they immediately responded and got my refund after two days. Epic games responds quickly and I don't know about ubisoft store, some say they never give refund.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics