Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

Just saw this. I still look into official confirm, but that kinda nice to see
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. If you need help in installing additional languages on PC, you can use this support article to help you to do this.

You can find a list of all supported language options for all platforms here. Please note that the available language options may vary between versions of the game. The available language options for your game should be available on the store page for your platform.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding language availability, please don't hesitate to contact our team so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • iFazus
    8 posts

@Dante_Volf
    Looks promising!

• iFazus
    8 posts

@ifazus
    The article says the following "Added additional localized audio packs. Availability differs per region, consult our article for supported languages to get a full breakdown." Nothing concrete, looks like we still need official confirmation.

• Ghett0b1aster
    4 posts

@dante_volf I'm talking about support page about languages, not store page. Odyssey only listed English audio on store page as well before release, but game launched in full English. If you are ok with it, doesn't mean that everyone should be. They charge more money for their games than most publishers and I expect to get full English version without cuts. Not to mention people from CIS who don't understand Russian. Apologists are another reason why they treat us like dirt. End.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@ghett0b1aster bohoo, because of you, we got regional restrictions. Even steam hardened it after Americans, which bought horizon with Russian prices.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@ifazus of course, its still better than legion, no info on that there. But official confirmation will be nice.

• Ghett0b1aster
    4 posts

@dante_volf What are you on about? I live in Russia. We get regional restrictions like this because of their inability to make it right without punishing russian players for no reason.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@ghett0b1aster you really believe that, lol? All restrictions we get, because of way lower price than other countries. With some exceptions, like Argentina.

• kwentar
    14 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks for the response!
    And btw we are still waiting for an official conformation from the dev team, the release date is tommorow:с

• kwentar
    14 posts

@dante_volf No point arguing with him bro, he is just "everybody hates us cause we are russian" type of guy (which are responsable for that "hate" they are talking about imho)
    I'd be glad to see how this guy and the others like him celebrating the moment when there will be no regional restrictions and the prices will be actual 120 usd for ultimate editions 😄

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@kwentar Well, since the game is out in 2 hours for NZ - I'll let you guys know if the English pack is available for download.

• kwentar
    14 posts

@edgysheepmom Thanks a lot! Waiting curiously😧

• iFazus
    8 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Crossed my fingers!!🤞

• lNTERACTiVE
    6 posts

Well, I dont see any english VO files in game preload folder at this moment..

• iFazus
    8 posts

@lnteractive There will be a day one patch on the release, so we hope that there will be the promised English VO. I really want to start playing on release! 🖖

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Thank you, we will be very grateful for the information.

• Gorgonselma
    27 posts

@kwentar Im from Russia, downloaded the game and I have all kinds of eng stuff in sounddata folder. Because I bought euroversion of game for 110 euros. As all you should, if you want proper language. Thing is, Ubisoft technically incapable to distinguish from which country people trying to buy cheap russian version. And that is where Ghett0b1aster makes sense about "inability to make it right without punishing russian players for no reason".

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Is the game out in New Zealand yet?

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@trytobehappy Yes, it is.

English VO is NOT available. Neither in the game, nor in the properties.

This is WDL all over again.

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@edgysheepmom
    Wow.... Do you have version 1.0.2 on your menu?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics