Quick Suggestions

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@trytobehappy 10 november 2AM

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. If you need help in installing additional languages on PC, you can use this support article to help you to do this.

You can find a list of all supported language options for all platforms here. Please note that the available language options may vary between versions of the game. The available language options for your game should be available on the store page for your platform.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding language availability, please don't hesitate to contact our team so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@dante_volf Thank you, I'll wait for some news from you. I don't want to wait a week like with Watch Dogs and if there is no support for the release at 2 am, then I will have to buy a subscription. All this is so strange despite the fact that we were told that most likely everything will be fine. In any case, lets wait a couple of hours. Thingers cross guys.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@trytobehappy As for legion, I still think this is all about Ubisoft Connect update from Uplay. Because even game shows, that English must be there.

• iFazus
    8 posts

@dante_volf yep youre right, Ubisoft Connect update is the only thing that distinguishes the game releases in 2020 from the releases of the past years, when there were no problems with the availability of English VO in other Ubisoft games.

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

I honestly hope that English VO will be available for download during the official release. The game is great so far, but Russian VO is [censored] awful and I can't play the game with it - it's that bad.

• JellyBoba
    8 posts

@edgysheepmom I don't even remember when it was last time I played something with russian dubbing... the only exeption is the witcher I suppose. I especialy hate children voicings, like in the last god of war, gods that was anoying as hell when I heard it

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@jellyboba Let's pray to Odin that we don't have to play with Russian VO in Valhalla - this game certainly doesn't deserve such an awful voice over.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@jellyboba Witcher 1 and 2. 3 was a huge dissapointment. Played on Polish.

• TryToBeHappy
    20 posts

@edgysheepmom

As a fallback plan, what do you think: will the ubisoft + subscription have multi language support as in the similar case with Legion?

• kwentar
    14 posts

It's kinda disappointing that they promised us a "prioritised" look at this thread and it's already 3 hours before release and we still have to guess will there be eng vo or not

I just hope there wont be more serious problems like crashes and other stuff WD:L suffered with on it's release

• EdgySheepMom
    Original poster 27 posts

@kwentar From what I've seen during my 1 hour of gameplay - the game looks and works incredibly well. My only gripe right now is the voice over.

• JellyBoba
    8 posts

@dante_volf perhaps, a matter of taste, I just happen to like Geralt's Russian voice. Russian VO lacks so much charm that is intended to be in games. I mean ascents, puns etc. The witcher is just happened to be the only exception to me personally. I remember now that I had to play Syndicate part in Russian vo, cos I bought it through steam and it had regional restrictions... I was hoping for splendid British accents so much. 

• kwentar
    14 posts

@edgysheepmom That's rly promising, thanks!

• YourPerfectDad
    4 posts

Well guys. Tried yo open the game with VPN. In game it says You can go in game library and download English from there but in library its only russian. Just like in Legion. GG from Ubi, again. Lets cry more and maybe we will get eng voices in 9 days (reminds of smth right?)

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@jellyboba Geralt hide his emotions. Kuznecov just a big clown, trying to "humor players", I don't need to be humored, I want original Geralt. Not Geralt Kuznecov.

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@yourperfectdad I posted it way before, in 16:00 Moscow, because from there you could play from New Zealand. Read topic, we waiting for release right now, that one - old news already.

• JellyBoba
    8 posts

@dante_volf just as I've said, a matter of taste really. I won't argue with you over this)

• JellyBoba
    8 posts

@jellyboba by the way, isn't the game supposed to be released in two hours (Moscow time)? I've got a male with back counting and it states 3 more hours remaining.

• diiorio
    40 posts

@edgysheepmom wait but what about English version. My Fiancé is a Russian language teacher, and prefers playing game in Russian to remain fluent. Is there VO in Russian for US one?

• Dante_Volf
    17 posts

@jellyboba like watch dogs released, on 2am, ye

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics