Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Benis-
    11 posts

@felix_2805 refunded it on Epic as well. The refund process is automated and I got sms from Xsolla that i'll receive my money in 2 weeks

• TanveerAteel
    7 posts

Also got my refund from Epicgames and I think many people did. If they continue like this they will lose many fans and money.

• StamiLee
    2 posts

@tanveerateel
    On russian forum they said "You got just what you paid for" and closed the thread, no anwer as to what I'm to do if I didn't buy the game in russia and I'm not russian at all) Best support ever)) That was my last ubisoft game, they treat their customers like garbage.

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@dante_volf but this is false advertisement. and living in CIS region doesnt mean that i am russian and i dont know russian language, i bought game from EPIC

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@ubi-swaggins this is false advertisement. and living in CIS region doesnt mean that i am russian and i dont know russian language, i bought game from EPIC and they didnt tell me any lang restrictions

• Felix_2805
    3 posts

Does someone know how long a Ubisoft store Refund take untill they respond?

• MaRuRuSs
    3 posts

I have the same problem but with the ps4 I bought the game, they guaranteed that I could change the language to Spanish (I understand it in English but it is always more pleasant to play it in your firts language) and the only options available are English and Russian. A friend has the game but the Gold version and he can change it to Spanish

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

Ubisoft just confirmed that they have no plans adding an English interface via customer support! 🙂

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@sweetstdemise please share message i am going to refund

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@nurlan_abazerli if you bought it from the ubi store...and dowloaded there is no refund

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@sweetstdemise i bought from epic store

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@nurlan_abazerli go on and refund then, u are lucky, i wasnt

• gleipneare
    3 posts

I gave up and bought a month of Ubi+ subscription. It immediately unlocked English interface.
    Thankfully I had only the standard version of the game, but I understand that this not a solution for people with Ultimate editions.
    Already expect problems with cancelling the subscription, as per usual.

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@gleipneare so if i get the subscription, i get the english interface?
    how much it costs?

• Nurlan_Abazerli
    5 posts

@gleipneare can i subscribe to unlock and then unsucsribe and still eng lang avaliable?

• SweetstDemise
    11 posts

@gleipneare dont want to spam you, im asking you because the deny that in the customer support

• gleipneare
    3 posts

@sweetstdemise here it costs 999 RUB/month. Then you need to start the game, it will allow to change the subtitle language, and after it synchronizes it will allow you to change the whole language on the game in the Ubi launcher.

• gleipneare
    3 posts

@nurlan_abazerli no idea, but I plan to play for a month and then unsubscribe and see

• OILIGHTIO
    1 posts

@sweetstdemise tho that's nonesense if you got the game from ubisoft and downloaded it you can still refund only if you've an issue with something and to be around 14days also less than 2hours of the game you can still refund.

• andrey.chicu
    3 posts

All this doesn’t seem like fraud, just stupidity at its highest level. Many people, including myself, didn’t think to look at the language options available for your purchase, assuming, as it has always been until now, that English is the standard. Of course, had I known to look at this, had they advertised it in the first place, I wouldn’t have even bothered with the purchase. I’m wondering, do they assume Russian is the standard language for all CIS countries?

And the weirdest and most incomprehensible thing for me is this: (I assume) they developed the standard, base, “bare” game in English. And afterwards invested extra to get the game translated into other languages, including Russian. If this is the case, why is the standard and most basic version of the game not available in English for everyone? I know this is all fueled by greed, but for me it would make more sense if, for example, they charged extra for the game in another language…

In any case, for me it all amounts to Discrimination. You weren’t born in the right country? Well sucks to be you…

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics