Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    Original poster 778 posts

I completed the 5 time limited challenges this week. Why does it appear 3 missing? Thanksundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 334 posts

@garbo3 Hey, sorry to hear your time-limited challenges don't see to be tracking! Can you let me know if you were online during the time you were completing the challenges? Also, can you provide any videos, or screenshots of the completed challenges that you're missing the record on?

Additionally, it would be incredibly helpful if you could submit your save files to our Support team in a ticket so that we can look into this deeper! Please let me know your case number after it's been created. 🙂

Official Response
  • Garbo3

@ubikoreanbbq Thanks for your reply. Cant tell you wich challenges are missing cause they don't appear anywhere in the time limited challenges on smart Intel they appear only the weekly ones so that's why I wondered why says 5 of 8 completed.
    I am always online when I play. But don't worry was just curious about it that's all. I don't mind missing few opals or xp. I can always get more 😊

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@garbo3
    I'm curious too 😉

I always look at the Time Limited Challenges using Ubisoft-Connect (and this before loading any save to avoid conflicts and bugs)
    I always seen 5 Time Limited Chalenges per week :

• 4 "Solo Chalenges" giving 5 Opals and 25XP each
    • 1 "Commu Chalenge" giving 10 Opals and 50XP

So maybe the 3 missing chalenges are from a previous week, or it's a bug, really don't know

PS: I never used the "Smart-Intel", did I miss something ?

• Garbo3

@azullfr Hello,is the app you can download from playstore and access to ubisoft connect in your phone . You can see your stats,your progression with core an limited challenges,claim the rewards, access the forums and they send you tips for gameplay like videos everytime you launch the game. Is very handy. No need to be ingame to check all this.

• Garbo3

@azullfr you can use it with any ubisoft game.The notifications are good when you are trying to perform 100 assassinations as soon as you done it your phone sends you a notification. Is super 👌. And can keep track of how .any time left for next weekly challenges, today at 6pm UK time new challenges. I really recommend it. Go get it!!
    undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• Garbo3

@azullFR Sorry the app is Ubisoft connect .My bad.

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@garbo3
    Great thanks to you ! 👍
    I didn't all this, even if I can't use it on my old phone, I'm glad to know and to see now what it does.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics