Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 93 posts

So, i've upgraded the Fowl farm to the max, just like all the other farms in Ravensthorpe. The Grain farm adds several types of berries, the cattle farm adds donkeys, cows and a dog, but the fowl farm adds well.... no fowl. There are no chicken at all at the farm. Why am I even upgrading it with grain silos to feed chickens that aren't there?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

@kennyannydenny Hey there! I'd like to look into this further with you. Can you take a screenshot of your upgraded fowl farm, and the lack of chickens? Did you ever see chickens on the farm?

Official Response
  • lemmie88
    81 posts

@Kennyannydenny @UbiKoreanBBQ I was actually pretty disappointed by this too! As soon as I fully upgraded the fowl farm, I ran around wanting to see chickens (and if they would attack me), but there are no fowls to be found. There has never been chickens there. I just assumed it was like how there's no birds (or aviary) at the stable/aviary.

I also thought maybe the "grain silos" are actually hen houses? They just keep em in the dark with no windows? Definitely not free range. πŸ”πŸ€­
    undefined

• Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 93 posts

@ubikoreanbbq There have never been chickens at the farm, on none of the levels of the farm. It has always been a fowl farm with no actual fowl to be found. No idea if Mayda and her father Bertham are just bad farmers or their chickens got stolen or eaten... πŸ˜› Or maybe they're all cramped up in the grain silos like lemmie said πŸ˜‚

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 600 posts

@lemmie88 Thanks for sharing this image! We'll be happy to forward 'the case of the missing chickens' to the team! πŸ˜†

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 93 posts

@ubi-wan You know what just occured to me.

The building marked as the "Fowl Farm" has so many patches of grain around it, and a cart with grain in it, you'd almost say that the Fowl Farm should be the Grain Farm.

As the current "Grain Farm" only has berries and something that looks like barley. None of the buildings has fowl those.

Just something that occured to me, no idea if this helps the devs at all, just figured maybe the names were mixed up.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 600 posts

@kennyannydenny Hey, I think you definitely make a good point there, as well! Your feedback certainly is greatly appreciated, as personally - I think immersion such as this is never a bad thing to take into consideration!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics