Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

stop unskippable scenes.
    watching introduction right now, as i'm writing this. got nothing to do. saw it already and immediately when I started the game I hated how I was put into this situation where I CANNOT learn the game but have to see your arbitrary story. Whatever, first time, but now you are getting on my nerves.
    Another thing: How come u put stamina notice right in middle of first boss fight? that's r. got me killed many times from just that.
    wow, now second sequence of introduction: the fight. gona go start that then.. man, cool af is it... such a shame it is completely spoiled when I'm trapped in it.
    so like, stamina thing.. ya... u pause game?? k. ok so that guy, when he go low on hp, he switch, without animation, to dual wield hammers and he do wild flailing that come out so fast that you have to know, beforehand, that it will be coming. I advice against parrying this unless u can take a hit and u can't in the beginning, so u gona dodge out of that umm.. and once u figure out weak points u gona archer him down.. wow, intro almost done... great.. wow, not so much time rite.. kk. and also: I made this post. so u full of win. but next game, warning: u don't waste my time cuz i leave this franchise regardless how good it is. There will be others who follow and make better than this. cuz im in [censored]-land rn. it the ice wolf thing.. and ya, don't force layla down my throat. she super acceptable character and i love everything but i care NOTHING for ur meta-story. I ONLY WANT INSIDE GAME AND PLAY GAME AND WHY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? I CAN'T PLAY, IMMEDIATELY, with the daggers i buy? i even buy them. and how come i dl eze all items save np and skip all ur [censored]? i want my own save. that y i don't do that. u figure this out and u stop wasting time. STOP BOAT HALTING EVERY OTHER MINUTE CUZ HIT LAND OR WHATEVER AND HAZ TO TAKE DOWN SAILS FOR CONTEMPLATION, THAT NOT CONTENT U BLOODY IDIOTS, IT PURE WASTE OF TIME AND FORCES ME TO BABYSIT COMPUTER
    DO NOT WASTE MY TIME, NEVER
    thx.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

Y not option to skip to settlement right from start, like: "Start in settlement, skip introduction"-button right at start of game?
    I get that u supposed to play the game once but for me, and others like me, we wana run the game and explore low level. I would love start lvl 1 in settlement, perfect. I get freedom and i get i right away.

And also this:
    [Removed 04/05/2021 by Ubi-Woofer]

Actually, history is a great idea! Events, a record of achievements. Real achievements. Like first kill, what it was and what level. Highest kill. Kill on superior enemy. Open combat kill on superior enemy and assassination on guarded target. Idk, real achievement, real record on actual events that happened to ME, not to ur character.. u see how that is different? ... a timeline. I wouldn't mind a sorted list. From important events to small events, like picking up iron. All those events u save, i suppose, regardless, cuz u wana know wat i do in the game. So, give me the stats too. i wana see also. but watever.. u never gona let me see anything and u don't care if i write to u. cuz think u think best on everything -.- think better than all community maybe. maybe super human?? god even.. maker of games who need not listen or care... hehe, i really unfair. well.. i annoyed, so write... but i love game, u make best game. so like.. well, that y i post also. keep up good work. but stop waste time. never waste time and pretend it content.

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

and the stun attacks. they are good for their invulnerability, that can help a lot sometimes, but the implement with the locked camera and inability to cancel it and move on is terrible. it makes the whole ordeal an annoyance. u make nice option to disable this mkay. YA! I arrogant [censored]. i customer. i pay for this right to be insolent. this fair arrangement imo. i not here to make friends with anyone, i want playable game. y don't u hire me, without pay, and i give u feedback and u make good game. stop this blatant waste of time. it not cool to see stun attack thousands of times. whatever.. no one ever gona listen to me, i know that.. but maybe if enough say it bad then perhaps u gona see.

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

this option: quick stun attacks.
    so u gona lose long invulnerability, so the best choice will actually be the long stun attacks. but if u want, u check short and then u get about how a light attack finish is, but maybe a bit more illustrated. and like light attack finish u can cancel it with dodge so don't get locked into a thing. This happen with stun finishers, that u get into bad timing and can't get out of coming attack. that problem for game, imo. love light attack dodge cancel for finishers doe. perfect.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics