Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • AnolinMcGinnis
    17 posts

I had the same issue - had to reload a quick save just before talking to him and it worked the 2nd time.

That's Bughalla for ya!

• bchbumette
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • avdhf64
    2 posts

@moodycactus well they fixed it with the first patch... Then came the x-mas add-on with it's own major problems AND yes the Tarben Fishing for ever bug is back...

• avdhf64
    2 posts

So they fixed it with the first patch... Then came the x-mas add-on with it's own major problems AND yes the Tarben Fishing Forever bug is back...

• Tarek-Saad
    1 posts

I found a solution that worked for me (on PC at least):
    After accepting the mission, simply don't fish. Just stand there doing nothing for like 5 min and then Tarben will ask you if you're done afterwards

• diploidhelix
    14 posts

@md-girly

that worked. Thanks. Just leave early before he puts rod away and he will ask to leave say yes.

• crystaldsmith
    5 posts

I just cannot get over the number of broken things in this game. It's remarkably disappointing.

• crystaldsmith
    5 posts

@md-girly how do you trigger this, I cannot get this to work for me. I'm on PS5. I just have to keep reloading. He just gets stuck and won't trigger that dialog option for me.

• krbaker1989
    1 posts

Same thing is still happening to be in March 2021. @ubisoft when can we get this fixed? Lol

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 435 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    497 posts

@ubi-mark For me it was fixed after the patch.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics