Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• crystaldsmith
    5 posts

I just cannot get over the number of broken things in this game. It's remarkably disappointing.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have had no new reports of this issue persisting in-game, we will now be marking this issue as resolved.

If you encounter trouble with Eivor becoming stuck when fishing with Tarben, please can you send us a video showing the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You become stuck after fishing with Tarben in-game.

We can then pass this video along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • crystaldsmith
    5 posts

@md-girly how do you trigger this, I cannot get this to work for me. I'm on PS5. I just have to keep reloading. He just gets stuck and won't trigger that dialog option for me.

• krbaker1989
    1 posts

Same thing is still happening to be in March 2021. @ubisoft when can we get this fixed? Lol

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    617 posts

@ubi-mark For me it was fixed after the patch.

• Garbo3
    648 posts

Hello. Nice to see that now appart from going fishing or take him to bed I can play dice or get drunk with my Ingame other half.
    I decided go fishing. After catching couple of fishes wanted to quit but the game wouldn't allow me to. Tried to jump on water,take bow out,call horse. No response of the controller. If I tried to walk towards Redas from the Dock the game turned Eivor around and the Baker had a blue dot over his head. Was stuck there so quit to main menu.
    When loaded again and press continue it showed " special quest save"
    Now back to normal after continuing with that save. Is it a bug??? A mission I missed??

Tried to make video but only lasts 2 secs lol

• lemmie88
    134 posts

@garbo3 It sounds like a bug I had a long time ago, but it was supposedly fixed two or three(?) updates ago.

http://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97401/eivor-becomes-stuck-after-fishing-with-tarben-post-here

I guess the bug is making a comeback? Or maybe Tarben is just needing more quality time with his significant other. Like an infinite amount of time. Anyway, this is why my Eivor is single. 😜

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@lemmie88 I liked vili more. I should have chosen him 😔.
    Yes bug is back. I won't go fishing with him again them. Orlog is more fun.
    Thanks for the link 😀

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have had no new reports of this issue persisting in-game, we will now be marking this issue as resolved.

If you encounter trouble with Eivor becoming stuck when fishing with Tarben, please can you send us a video showing the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You become stuck after fishing with Tarben in-game.

We can then pass this video along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Majulla
    1 posts

The fishing with Tarben bug is back (playing on PC). This sucks, as you get some really cool dialogue when you fish with him. 😢

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics