ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

@caledias hello again. Thank you for providing the videolink to us. Is the second issue the one where you can not play the dice game with Tarben? 
    If so, I responded to your query in a separate thread.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

• RavensNevermore
    3 posts

This glitch sucks, I have to keep reloading from my last save to get out of it and lose all the fish i caught during our time together. I've already done the OG fishing with Tarben so we could be boyfriends, but now if I want to just go fishing with him I keep getting trapped with no way out.

• RavensNevermore
    3 posts

I've got the latest update and everything for PS4. The last time I had a fishing glitch my game save became corrupted forcing me to delete my save and restart the entire game...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @RavensNevermore!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that this issue is preventing you from enjoying fishing with Tarben.

The development team are aware of this issue and are investigating further. I've now shared your report with them so they can take a closer look at it as part of the ongoing investigation. Once we have any updates to share from the development team, these will be posted within this thread once they are made available. Additionally, any future updates will also be shared via patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AmandaKH87
    2 posts

@fhcorn I’m having this glitch on PC as well! It’s so
    frustrating! Also every time I load a save, Eivor is always drunk for the first few minutes 😕

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AmandaKH87! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're becoming stuck whilst fishing with Tarben. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

Would you be able to share a video that shows the behaviour you have encountered whilst fishing with Tarben? If you can show what happens whilst fishing and afterwards, that would be great! I recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

I'm sorry to hear that you're loading into the world drunk as well. We have an ongoing Megathread for the investigation into this behaviour. I recommend that you share your report about loading into the world drunk within this thread, as we can then collect it and forward it to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Nutsis
    6 posts

Hello, I have this same problem. It hasn't been bothering as much cos it's not that important to gameplay, but it's still kinda annoying that I can't enjoy fishing with my bf XD

Playing on PS5 and latest patch notes are 1.5.0.1. Here's the video:

When trying to walk away at the end the game just auto turns Eivor back to Tarben. Literally can't do anything else than walk and press O to quit fishing but the game then automatically equips fishing line again. So to quit fishing I have to pause and load last autosave to get away.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Nutsis!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and for including a video! I'm sorry to hear that this issue is preventing you from fully enjoying fishing with Tarben. I've passed your report along to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this as part of the ongoing investigation.

Once we have any updates to share, they will be posted within this thread. Any future updates will also be made available within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for these.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out with an update regarding Eivor getting stuck whilst fishing with Tarben. Following the release of TU 1.5.2, the dedicated teams have been unable to reproduce this issue in-game. We will therefore be marking this thread as "Resolved."

If you are still getting stuck after fishing with Tarben, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread. When making your post, please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still stuck after fishing with Tarben.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. We can then pass these along to the dedicated teams for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5368 posts

Hi everyone,

As this issue could not be reproduced and we have not received any further reports we have considered this issue resolved.

We will now lock this thread. However, if you do experience this issue again could you please follow the steps in the post above and create a new post and we will look into this further for you.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics