Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • guest-YdsbtH02
    15 posts

Anyone got any idea ?

• guest-YdsbtH02
    15 posts

@ubi-keo can you see the videos below now?

• guest-YdsbtH02
    15 posts

Stuck following stowe in lunden hes entered saint pauls cathedral and now he doesn't move from there so can't follow anyone else having these problems ??

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 465 posts

@guest-ydsbth02 Thanks for the videos provided.

I have forwarded them onto the development team. The issue is still being investigated.

Are you able to load a save before you started the quest? The game auto saves regularly so you should have a save you can load or a manual save if you have any. This is not ideal and you will lose some progress in doing this, however it may prevent you from experiencing this issue when you start the quest again.

Official Response
  • guest-YdsbtH02
    15 posts

@ubi-keo I looked into that and the save before literally halfs my skills joke to be honest with you

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 483 posts

Hello @guest-ydsbth02,

Sorry to hear that. I just double-checked it for you and I can see that this issue is being investigated at the moment. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • guest-YdsbtH02
    15 posts

@ubi-mark still no update 😢. Any idea on a timescale ?

• guest-YdsbtH02
    15 posts

@guest-ydsbth02 anything ???

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 483 posts

Hello @guest-YdsbtH02,

Thank you for the update. I'm afraid that we don't have any ETA yet. The development team are working on this issue and as soon as we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

Hey guys! I've merged a few threads that are having this issue. As stated above, the issue is still being looked into and the developers have a few requests to aid in their investigation:

• Screenshot of the map location where Stowe got stuck.
    • New video footage showing the steps you took to get Stowe stuck in the church.
    • Please also confirm the platform in which you are having this issue

Once we have this information, we will share it with the developers which will hopefully get them closing to detecting and resolving this for you all!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics