Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rajba88
    Original poster 4 posts

Bought new laptop Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H.
    Played 5 hours without serious issues.
    Reached England, started to have huge FPS drops (70 -> 15)
    Was trying to find solution (verified files, reinstalled etc) nothing worked.
    Updated nvidia drivers. No effect.
    Found new bios for my laptop. Installed. FPS issues seems to be solved. BUT!!!
    undefined
    This white border of the screen bug started to appear. It only appears in actual game, not in any menus. Other games work without issue. Any idea?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1140 posts

Hey @rajba88, would you provide a screenshot of the resolution Assassin's Creed Valhalla is set to in your video settings and if you are using windowed mode? You can also check to see if Disabling Full-screen Optimizations on Windows 10 might help.

1. Open Settings.
    2. Go to System - Display.
    3. On the right, to the Advanced graphics settings link ("Graphics settings").
    4. On the next page, uncheck the option Enable fullscreen optimizations.

Official Response
  • Rajba88
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks for a quick reply.

My version of windows dont offer "advanced graphics settings", where I could uncheck Enable fullscreen optimizations globally.
    But I went to game folder and for both exe files ACValhalla and ACValhalla_Plus checked "Disable fullscreen optimizations".

Unfortunately without any effects.

My current screen settings:

undefinedundefined

• ubi-smash

@rajba88 Sorry to hear the steps shared previously didn't help with this situation. Could you please create a support ticket here with your MSINFO & DxDiag attached?

Official Response
  • Rajba88
    Original poster 4 posts
  • ubi-smash

@rajba88 No problem at all! 🙂 Thank you for the update! If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics