Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    Original poster 63 posts

demanding on double the opal rewards from the reda's mission and weekly challege , so ppl are able to purchase two item at least in weekly. i remember AOD is offering similar, it take more than yrs(3yrs or 52 weeks after the game, i am still collecting that weekly) can't collect all or any set . i guess it may take gamers a life to collect them at this pace. so what don't improve /advance this from doubling the opal rewards. so ppl have more time to do others thing, like keeping to do others activities and contents in the game. furthermore, doubling the opal rewards didn't have much impact to the game, but it can allow ppl to get and use the stuff more easily and faster, the gaming experience will be advanced as ppl have more stuff to use and test. u don't want to take 3yrs, after the launch of the game, still didn't collect them all, i doubt can we in less than 10 yrs. as AOD, i am still collecting them weekly

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@vm4m9tz4pb I only going to say one word that explains it all if you want to have the whole set: Helix.

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    Original poster 63 posts

@garbo3 that means u are not fan and active player of the game, ppl play farming game is farming, not play by money. an lazy man. so u dont need to play the game, pay something to level up for u,

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@vm4m9tz4pb Hey mate. You made a wrong conclusion here. I only bought the flying horse cause missed the chance at Reda' s shop and for being England there's lots of mountains .
    I finished the main story with the brigandine set plus caloringian bow and spear. Got plus 410 hours. I pick up every single chest. Am a Tomb Raider fan so I make the most of a game if I like it and this one I do. So don't make assumptions.
    I just telling how things work. Microtransactions .
    And this is first time I spent real money on a game just cause that horse reminds me one I had many years ago and is handy too. Sentimental reasons.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics