0 Likes/4 Replies/38 ViewsOriginal poster Darkshot_47 7 posts
Had gave up. Came break after 2 months & thought it'd be solved. But issue is still there.
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Keo 2322 posts
@darkshot_47 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. We have had a few other players who are experiencing the same issue and the development team are investigating.
Could you please confirm the following:
- Which platform you play the game on?
- When the issue first occurred? Was it after a certain quest or did your game crash?
- Do you have the latest game update installed?
- What are your audio output settings?
Can you also provide a video as an example. In the video can you also go to your audio settings to show what settings are selected.
Raenith 10 posts
You're not alone: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/78569/audio-issues-bitrate-dynamics-balance-muffled-sounds-stuttering-volume-etc-post-here?lang=en-US
489 Replies/20933 Views
Original poster Darkshot_47 7 posts
@ubi-keo Greetings! I'm attaching the video link. There's a short video + my sound settings visible in that.
Video link :
England @ : 0:00
Norway @ : 3:05
Vinland @ : 6:10
Sound settings visible @ : 1:34 & 5:03
- I'm playing on PC
- Issue occurred since I've started playing the game (since mid or January 2021)
- Yes, I have the latest update installed. Still makes no difference
- My audio output settings are :
Master vol = 80%
Music vol = 100%
Dialogue boost = Off
Audio dynamic range = Full
Music frequency = High
Collision sound = Off