Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PresidentPrez1
    15 posts

@conor023 i too have had a multitude of issues with these bloody fly whatever they called the one with thee seal that your meant to use to tell which door to walk through wouldn't spawn. have a good day my friend

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, the issue with the Fly Agaric in Sciropescire has been marked as resolved by the development team.

If you are still encountering trouble with this world event, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to progress with the Fly Agaric in Sciropescire.

We can forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • uFamas
    25 posts

@conor023
    I found 1 fly agaric that wasnt placed correctly but I forgot which one.
    Is this the one with a big tree near it? if so check behind the tree thats where I found it, 23 mtrs off from its map marker.

• Conor023
    3 posts

@ufamas had a look around for it but no luck, seen that in another post aswell.

• Conor023
    3 posts

25m away other side of the tree, finally showed up
    Won't let me upload photo

• Ldot1234
    1 posts

I recently completed the fly agaric side mission in Sciropescire however I wasn't rewarded with the blue mysteries tick ? now I cant seem to unlock it or replay the mystery ? does anyway know of a fix 😞

:::

• Preditoor
    1 posts

After completing mushroom mystery the game doesn't mark or record as complete and now im stuck with not being able to redo it

• theroc7000
    2 posts

@preditoor I have the exact same problem. Did you find a solution or still waiting?

• theroc7000
    2 posts

@ldot1234 I have the exact same problem. Did you ever solve the problem or do the devs just ignore these forums?

• guest-N04iygSq
    2 posts

has anyone else had the same problem in sciropescire with the fly algaric not even appearing on the map and not being able to complete it? I’ve researched all I can and had no luck. It’s stopping me from getting platinum.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Hello everyone - I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you please provide a video. In the video can you show the map for the location the Fly Agaric should be and then can you go to the location in game and show that you are unable to interact with the Fly Agaric.

Do you remember if you had completed the Fly Agaric previously?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, the issue with the Fly Agaric in Sciropescire has been marked as resolved by the development team.

If you are still encountering trouble with this world event, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to progress with the Fly Agaric in Sciropescire.

We can forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics