Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bill2941
    Original poster 1 posts

In Lunden arc cannot speak with Stowe after receiving the coin. This manifested early on in the game so had other things to do so moved forward. Am now 280+ hours in and still cannot speak with Stowe so the remainder of this arc is inaccessible. Without a fix cannot proceed any further so cannot complete the game. .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@bill2941 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I can confirm that this issue has been reported to the development team and they are still investigating.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@bill2941 I had to load and older save to fix this. I save very often. Shame I didn't before Cent pig mystery. Be aware of that one. Is bugged too. I learnt too late to save often. At least they are aware of it so I will wait for next patch to get platinum. Good luck mate

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@garbo3 Thank you for your suggestion to try an earlier save! I am glad to see that worked for you. Also, are you referring to the Pig of Prophecy Cent World Event? If so, the Game team has been investigating this as well. Please keep an eye out for future patch notes updates.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubikobold yes. My dear Matilda lol
    She's the only barrier between me and the platinum
    But will be fixed next Tuesday I think so thank you so much 🙂

• UbiKobold

@garbo3 Sorry this is keeping you from Platinum, but hoping this will be resolved for you soon! Also, always happy to help, and thank you so much for all of your patience! Let us know if you ever need anything else.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubikobold is just a platinum. My 3rd will be. Only bother to go trophy hunting when a game gives me hours of entertainment and enjoyment and AC Valhalla actually did. So thank to you all Ubisoft team. I love this game . Looking forward for DLC 🙂
    Thank you 😊 💓

• UbiKobold

@garbo3 This is so great to read! I love seeing when our players have enjoyed so much of one of our games! Thank you for sharing, and I have passed along your feedback about the game. 🙂

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubikobold That was last Friday .I am connecting every day to do Redas missions and weekly challenges so when I say hours I really mean it . Thanks for this game. Honestly !!undefined

Suggested Topics