Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cywong89z
    Original poster 5 posts

I don’t know what’s happening with my game but I am power level 200, and even in starting areas such as grantebridgescire which suggested power is only 20, literally every single enemy even wild animals has a red skull, is it a bug? This game is a mess...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lemmie88
    204 posts

@cywong89z Did your skill points get reset? One time, my game crashed while river raiding and when I came back, none of my skill points were distributed. I didn't realize until I saw all the red skull enemies.

• cywong89z
    Original poster 5 posts

@lemmie88 no I didn’t reset my skill points, at this point I just feel like it’s a bug, it happened right after I updated the game, even the training dummies have a red skull... it’s like the game thinks that I am level 1...

• lemmie88
    204 posts

@cywong89z Sorry, I wish I could help you, but have no clue. 😞 I've never heard of this one. It definitely sounds like a bug. If you post it as a bug in 'Player Support', you'll be more likely to get attention from the Ubi support staff.

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sevenblue
    2 posts

i am level 53, haven't reset any skill points and few days ago around update time i started get beaten up easily in level 20 Grantbridgeshire when i seen red skull enemies. i've posted about it in Player Support and from searching online its only the one other person who first raised the issue here and now me that seem affected. Any clues how to fix the problem other than using a ***** to get around it

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics