Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ChewableToe1592
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello! i do have some difficulties with this rune. I do have it on my inventory but I can not equipped on any weapon of any kind. if somebody knows how to fix it please let me know. thanks in advance!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

The Chained Deft Rune if I am not mistaken is a Diamond Rune and can only be equipped on Legendary leveled weapons that have the diamond rune slot. If your weapons have not been upgraded to legendary they cannot be used.

• ChewableToe1592
    Original poster 7 posts

@chuckkatse you are 100% right my friend. Unfortunately, i do have my weapon all the way upgrade, but I can not use it or even see that in my list. i do have it on my inventory but not in my rune list. that is sad! thanks!

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@chewabletoe1592 Make sure you have the diamond rune slot selected on the weapon. If a regular rune slot is selected the diamond rune will not show up to be used.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@chewabletoe1592 there's a thread called runes cap. Seems if you got 100 plus of any kind of rune won't let you equip the more recent runes acquired. Sell some you don't need if that is your case,like minor runes or the diamond ones you never use. Search for that thread is all explained there.
    Good luck

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Unable to equip some runes due to the runes list cap is called. Tried to copy link but useless. Hope you can find it. Just write on the search runes list cap.

• ChewableToe1592
    Original poster 7 posts

@chuckkatse yes, understood. thanks!!

• ChewableToe1592
    Original poster 7 posts

@garbo3 got it. Thank! i got almost 130 runes. that may be the reason.

• ChewableToe1592
    Original poster 7 posts

@garbo3 for been specific: 130 diamonds runes between weapon and armor runes plus 234 circular runes.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@chewabletoe1592 yes. If you have 101 diamond runes the latest you acquired dont show when you go to change/ equip runes.
    The cap is 100 of each tipe
    So there you are. You will need to get rid of 30 diamond to be able to equip the latest you bought/looted.
    I have only 53 diamond. God you got a lot!

• ChewableToe1592
    Original poster 7 posts

@garbo3 well, im around 401 hours so far. iI love AC Valhalla but unfortunately still have some glitches. thanks for all your tips/help. i will let you know asap.

• ChewableToe1592
    Original poster 7 posts

@garbo3 i did sell the diamonds runes and i was able to user the rune. thank you for all your tips and help!

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@chewabletoe1592 No worries mate ,glad to help. I have 423 hours but think I killed the Zealots too soon as they didn't drop me any diamond rune.
    Happy to help ☺ Skal!!

• azullFR
    1373 posts

@chewabletoe1592
    I'm late ....
    Rune Equip Lists are capped at 100
    If you have more than 100 Diamond Weapon Runes you won't be able to "equip" some of these runes (only 100 will be usable)
    But, great news !
    as Ubi-Borealis said :

he development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is due to be deployed.

🙂

I don't think it will be in the TU 1.2.2 (it would be great) but surely for the next after TU 1.2.2 (The one coming in July)
    There is a megathread about this there :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96892/unable-to-equip-some-runes-due-to-the-rune-list-cap-at-100-post-here/2?_=1621942573105

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested Topics