Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@hheywood oh. Too late for me now. Hope they fix this. I completed game and I do know I got at least 2 letters I still can't get access to.

• SpirantCrayon22
    824 posts

@ubi-keo

Thanks for commenting. When I had the problem the only letter I had for certain was the one from Vili where Hemming's axe is given to Eivor. I can't recall the letter before those. I think the other two might have been the one from the bloke in Gloucester and the one from the two blokes in London but I am not sure.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

My apologies for the delay again, but thank you both for your responses! If you are currently still experiencing this issue, please send your most recent manual save to the cloud. Then let us know on here when you have done so, and provide the platform that you play on. Afterwards, we will forward your save files up to the Game team to be included with their ongoing investigation. Thanks for your help with this matter, and your we appreciate your patience!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    824 posts

@ubikobold

Thanks for the response. I use Xbox so can't do that and it's long gone anyway. It could be that I have missed a letter along the way, I have no idea now.

Please just ask the development team to create a save where Eivor has multiple letters and then see how the game responds, that is - or surely should be - very easy to do. Certainly easier, faster and far more likely to find the most relevant information than this message exchange, I'd say.

Suggested Topics