648 posts

@ubi-smash if if happens again will do.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 484 posts

@garbo3 Much appreciated! 👍

Official Response
  • JamesLogan491
    79 posts

@ubi-smash I actually recorded a 1 minute video of me showing the item being available on Reda's shop, then I opened the store and showed it on my "owned tab", and finally went to the location where said item was displayed on Ravensthorpe and opened the decoration menu to show it was selected there as well.
    Unfortunately, I tried to post it here but got a "you don't have enough privileges" message so I gave up. I wasn't going to reopen the game just to take screenshots considering how long it takes to load on the PS4. I don't have the video anymore.
    I hope Ubisoft will continuously work on improving this forum. The screenshots would've been a lot less work then recording and trimming the video. Lesson learned I guess.

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@jameslogan491 yep. Most of my videos are loading times 😆 and don't want to mess with the trimming not to risk doing it wrong.

• azullFR
    668 posts

@jameslogan491
    hi there,
    (approximative english, sorry )
    to "send" a video here, you have to use a "video sharing platform" (Dailymotion, YouTube, etc...)

1. you send your video on the choosen platform
    2. you copy the html link the platform gives to your video
    3. you paste the link in a post in this forum

Hope this help a little 🙂

• JamesLogan491
    79 posts

@azullfr I know. It is just that I recorded the video, trimmed it, got a USB driver to move the video from the PS4 console to my PC only for the forum to not let me post it here directly. After that I didn't want to post it on YouTube just so I could link it here. It would have been a lot faster and easier to just take the screenshots.

• azullFR
    668 posts

@jameslogan491
    I understand the fact that you don't want to post on YouTube, even if I did it only for Ubi Support.... shame on me, I gave my soul for a game 😒

It would have been a lot faster and easier to just take the screenshots.

I agree too 🙂

Have a nice day 🙂

• JamesLogan491
    79 posts

I'm guessing the development team is not even considering including the Berserker Helm back on Reda's shop, right?
    It is a shame, one of the few items I wanted to buy and it was glitched for a whole week but fixing it a couple hours before the shop items change is considered a success and I'm to blame for not buying it on that very specific time window.
    I'm not keen on all that fantasy, immersion breaking stuff that most of the store is (taste is subjective, not complaining) so I guess I'll just keep saving this pile of Opal and hope it shows up again in a couple of months, preferably not glitched. Community managers are not to blame but the dev team supporting this game is shameful at best

• SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@ubi-smash
    Hi since tuesday i have this issue. I have this Muspellsheim-Firething already under owned but its buyable at Redas Shop.
    Didnt know the game was released 1970??
    Hope the Pic is big enough??
    undefinedundefined

• ubi-smash

@stevez_pun Thanks for sharing these images with us! Would you also be willing to upload your save files to the Cloud for our team to look over?

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@ubi-smash
    Hi there is a save cloud on my account.
    Next issue is, no daily item to buy. Ubisoft disppoint me every day with new bugs.
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @SteveZ_Pun!

Thanks for uploading a save for us! The development team are looking into this issue further.

To help us to keep threads on-topic, we'd recommend starting a new thread if you've encountered a different issue to the Berserker Helm showing as owned. This helps us to keep investigations separate, and prevent miscommunication when providing information and updates.

If you're still missing daily items in Reda's store, please can you open a new thread so we can look into this further? Please feel free to tag me in this new thread, and we'll take a closer look as soon as we're able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@ubi-borealis
    The missing daily item was the first time for me now.
    There are some threads about this issue but no response on it.
    But now you have recognize it here so it wasnt bad i write something about this problem in this Thread.
    I will tag you in one of this thread but i saw many more.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98067/reda

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that thread with me, @SteveZ_Pun. I've now reached out within that thread.

In future, please refrain from going off-topic in a thread to share another, as this goes against our forum rules. A member of the support team will reach out as soon as they are able to, but this can take longer than anticipated if contact volumes are high. You are also welcome to tag a member of the player support team as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-DPDI0Oix
    1 posts

The berserker helm was at Reda’s shop 2 weeks ago, you could not buy it because it was marked at owned but it is not in my inventory.

• ubi-smash

@guest-dpdi0oix Hey there! This issue has been addressed in a previous patch. However, I don't have any further information on when helm will be available in Reda's shop again, I'm afraid.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Sorry i only want help. I dont go offtopic again or share a link.
    But still isnt my fault the game is bugged as hell.
    If the volume is very high then this isnt a big surprise.

• Ubi-Borealis

No worries, @SteveZ_Pun! If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out in a similar or new thread so we can take a closer look 🙂

Official Response
  • The9thSin
    4 posts

@ubi-keo is there any update?? Has the issue been resolved? Will we get another chance to buy the helm since so many people had issues??

• The9thSin
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis any update??

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics