Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Thanks for sharing that thread with me, @SteveZ_Pun. I've now reached out within that thread.

In future, please refrain from going off-topic in a thread to share another, as this goes against our forum rules. A member of the support team will reach out as soon as they are able to, but this can take longer than anticipated if contact volumes are high. You are also welcome to tag a member of the player support team as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-DPDI0Oix
    1 posts

The berserker helm was at Reda’s shop 2 weeks ago, you could not buy it because it was marked at owned but it is not in my inventory.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

@guest-dpdi0oix Hey there! This issue has been addressed in a previous patch. However, I don't have any further information on when helm will be available in Reda's shop again, I'm afraid.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Sorry i only want help. I dont go offtopic again or share a link.
    But still isnt my fault the game is bugged as hell.
    If the volume is very high then this isnt a big surprise.

• Ubi-Borealis

No worries, @SteveZ_Pun! If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out in a similar or new thread so we can take a closer look 🙂

Official Response
  • The9thSin
    4 posts

@ubi-keo is there any update?? Has the issue been resolved? Will we get another chance to buy the helm since so many people had issues??

• The9thSin
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis any update??

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @The9thSin!

As shared by my colleague @ubi-smash, this issue should have been resolved in TU 1.2.1. We are unable to speculate on when the Berserker Helm will be available in Reda's shop again. I'd recommend checking the store regularly!

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • JamesLogan491
    82 posts

@ubi-smash As you requested:
    undefinedundefinedundefined

It is a shame that something like that is still happening, specially considering I highly doubt Ubisoft would have bothered to reimburse any Opal wasted.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

I appreciate you sharing this, @jameslogan491. I shared the images with our team to further look over If you see any other weekly or daily items like this, please keep us posted.

Official Response
  • The9thSin
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis that’s not fair since many of us wanted to get it when it was in the shop but we couldn’t because of problems on Ubisoft’s end. They should at least give us another chance to get it as soon as it was resolved.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @The9thSin!

I understand that this issue prevented players from purchasing the Berserker Helm when it was in Reda's Shop in April. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and have shared your feedback with the dedicated team. Please note that the player support team has no control over what is available in Reda's Shop. I would recommend checking the daily and weekly selection regularly to see if the Berserker's Helm is available to purchase with Opals again.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics