Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@stevez_pun Thanks the images provided, however I am unsure what bugs you are referring to with the Mystical Pack. Could you please provide a detailed description of the bugs and I will report this to the development team.

Official Response
  • Yesin069
    553 posts

@ubi-keo

The bug is that the stats of the gear aren't written properly. They are still in their coded state which feels pretty unprofessional when they are charging money for this stuff...

The same bug is seen with the Berserker set (also a MTX) and on the Saint Georgios set. It should be no big deal to test the new gear sets for 5 minutes before releasing them. Issues like that are pretty easy to detect when Ubisoft would care a single bit and test their stuff properly...

When I see how they test their new gear sets, I am really not surprised that every new bit of content (and the main game) has so many bugs...

PS: I would be a lot more forgiving for such small bugs if Ubisoft weren't charging money for stuff like that!

• SteveZ_Pun
    Original poster 172 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-keo @Yesin069

Sorry i didn't write that the stats of the gear aren't written properly. Think you can see it without words in the pics. So tell me what means
    {STAT00_32} and {STAT00_34}???
    If people want buy this more or less reskin(again a Reindeer?) they want to know what they buy!

I was excited when I heard a Viking Assassin's Creed will be released.
    I regret i preorder it. To many bugs, glitches and Fantasy MTX Gear. More realistic gear will be very nice.
    Since yesterday there is the berserk Helmet in Reda's Shop in Gold. My helmet from the Ultimate Version is still blue cause downgraded from bugs...So what?? No fixes but MTX Gear with {STAT00_34} stats.
    undefinedundefined
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The same bug is seen with the Berserker set (also a MTX) and on the Saint Georgios set. It should be no big deal to test the new gear sets for 5 minutes before releasing them. Issues like that are pretty easy to detect when Ubisoft would care a single bit and test their stuff properly...

When I see how they test their new gear sets, I am really not surprised that every new bit of content (and the main game) has so many bugs...

PS: I would be a lot more forgiving for such small bugs if Ubisoft weren't charging money for stuff like that!

^^
    precisely

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@Yesin069 Thanks for reporting this, I have forwarded it onto the development team.

@SteveZ_Pun The text you can see 'STAT00_32' is coding, this is a visual bug and should not be included with in descriptive text. With regards to the Berserker Gear losing it's acquired runes and upgrades, we have a mega thread for this issue which is still being investigated. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-keo
    A bug is a bug, doesnt matter visual or not. Matters Ubisoft sell it like this. I also know its coding but it doesnt help buyers,or?
    I know the thread, NOT solved since release of the game!!!
    I reported this earlier with pics but doesnt count without words??

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

@stevez_pun Totally agree that it is a bug, and I appreciate that players shouldn't be seeing it. I'm sorry for the disappointment caused by this!

I also acknowledge that the Berserker gear issue has been ongoing for a while - rest assured, as soon as we have a significant update from the development team about this, you guys will be made aware via the megathread.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-keo
    After i week still your visual bug is not fixed. And no answer.
    Is there a fix in the title Update? If people can get Armor from a glitch for free, Ubisoft is fast with a fix.
    So tell me what means
    {STAT00_32} and {STAT00_34}???

• afewscarsmore
    61 posts

@stevez_pun same thing on ps5 man

also armor clipping on longship

maybe with todays update they'll fix it

• SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-spud
    Its fixed with the new update. Thread can be closed. Thx

Suggested Topics