Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• will771412
    Original poster 24 posts

There seems to be some kind of bug with the mission in Cent involving the child who needs you to collect honey from his bees. I had the conversation with him but this does not trigger the rest of the mission. I have tried reloading the game/turning off and reopening the game/turning off the PS4. Please let me know if you can identify the issue and find a solution.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• jakhi147
    29 posts

So i get the honeycomb. She tells me put it on rock by tree whilst she is sat on her horse. There is no way to interact with the rock. I've checked youtube and I'm at the correct rock i just can't interact therefore can't progress.

• jakhi147
    29 posts

@jakhi147 killed her horse she then runs to her rock bit doesn't sit down. And still can't interact. Had to reload game.

• axlslak23
    100 posts

hey ubi. at what point this will be included in the main thread?

• axlslak23
    100 posts

@axlslak23

Made one for winifred as well. Short story. I went to the place. The kid told me to get the honey comb, I did. It was supposed to tell me to put it on the rocks next to the tree, but he didn't. He just stands there and does nothing. Don't know how to kick him back into action. I do not have an old save before this happened. I didn't know I needed saves when something becomes stuck. I was stuck on several quests and I thought I could return to them later. Sorry.

• axlslak23
    100 posts

I think I borked this event/quest because I was in kind of a rush. Cancel cancel cancel. skip skip skip. And when the little boy said go loot the honey comb I was looting it while he was still speaking. And it seems like the next stage of his script, didn't kick into gear because I looted the thing while he was still speaking. And he expects me to loot it instead of looking into my inventory if I have a thing. Trying to help...

• namelessray
    5 posts

The mystery to the southwest of Kent called "Winifred" that makes reference to the tale of Winnie the Pooh, is in trouble because as soon as he picks up the honeycomb, the little boy should sit on the wooden stump and tell Eivor to put the honeycomb on the pot, but instead the little npc boy doesn’t move for anything.
    I already sent a message on the support and we will see if it will be as long as it was 4 months to resolve the quest "In the absence of a count"

I am now depending only on that event to win the platinum trophy.

• KazariK
    1 posts

Good day ACV Team,

While attempting to do open world event Honey for Winifred I found I was unable to complete it. First the kid hijacked my horse and wouldnt get down (found if I ran far enough away I was able to get my horse to come to me and the kid got off it) ,,

Once off I was still unable to put the honey on the stone next to the tree (next to the door). I watched videos online seeing others completing it so I know Im in the right place.

My view - A current bug. I have saved video and will try to share later.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hiya @namelessray, I appreciate you coming to us with this issue. I am sorry to hear this has been causing problems with gaining your platinum trohpy. I have looked over your case and I see they have provided your save files to our game team to further investigate the issues you encountered during your playthrough during this World Event. Once there are any further updates shared from our team's review, we will keep you posted. During this time, we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@kazarik Hello there! Thanks for sharing this. Our team is aware of similar reports, and are investigating a solution at this time. We ask that those affected by the issue create a new ticket and attach a copy of their save game files to it for review. If you'd like, post your case number here after the case is created so we can ensure things are in the right place! 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@jakhi147 @axlslak23 @namelessray @KazariK @will771412 Hi all, I have merged all of your posts into one thread. This issue is still being investigated by the development team. We don't require any further information or save files, thank you.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • will771412
    Original poster 24 posts

@ubi-keo I still haven't seen this listed on your known problems, nor seen anything about it on news & announcements. It will have been at least two updates since this was initially reported. I'm waiting on this bug to be resolved to complete the game so would really appreciate an update/idea of whether it might be fixed soon. Thanks!

• axlslak23
    100 posts

to be fair, the problem fixed itself. i logged in today, after a long while to see what changed. and went to the place, and as soon as i entered the clearing, the kid told me to put it down on the rock and everything else went as expected.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there,

Thank you for your update,

It is great to hear that this is now resolved.

If ever we can help in the future just let us know as we are happy to help.

Official Response

Suggested Topics