Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cywong89z
    Original poster 5 posts

After updating the game, every enemy including wild animals and training dummies in my game has a red skull even in the low level areas making it unplayable because they can kill me pretty much in 1 hit even if the suggested power level is green, I think it is bugged... if anyone has the same issue and has a solution please help a fellow gamer out!

I don’t want to start over 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@cywong89z I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I can confirm that we have received a report from one other player about this. The development team have tried to reproduce the issue but were unable to, however they are still investigating.

Could you please provide a video. In the video can you show your abilities screen, your skills, your inventory, your map and your quest log. Then can you fast travel to a couple of the lower levelled regions to show that the enemies are a higher power level than Eivor.

Can you also confirm what difficulty level you are playing the game on and could you try resetting your skill points, go back into the game, fast travel to Ledecestrescire then go back into your skill points and assign 30 skill points. Once you have done this can you try finding some enemies in Ledecestrescire to see if there are still a higher power level than Eivor.

Official Response
  • cywong89z
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo hi I tried uploading the video on here but it gave me an error how do I send you the video? Also I just realized that I think the reason why all enemy has a red skull is because they are all power level 341, it has to be a bug because I encounter 2 zealots and they are both level 341 and I am only level 200. Please help.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@cywong89z Hey there, thanks for the information. You can upload a video to YouTube and link us if that's okay? 🙂

I'll also pass the information regarding the levels of enemies to the development team as well!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics