Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BestTim
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi I've finished everything on Valhalla but no achievement, all areas are ticked in all countries, also the slam master did not pop, I may have missed Alvin but now he won't talk to me my stats say 100% complete, any help would be appreciated

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@besttim Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

I'm sorry that these achievements did not pop. Thankfully, the developers have identified the issue and plan to address it in a future update. Keep an eye on the forums for any patch note threads. I appreciate your continued patience!

Official Response
  • BestTim
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-spud if and when they patch it, will I get the achievement or will I have to do the whole game again?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@besttim I would imagine these will retroactively unlock, because I appreciate that would be a lot to go through when this is fixed, however I cannot give a concrete "Yes" at the moment. I apologize!

More info will be provided when patch notes are communicated. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics