Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Freestepper
    Original poster 115 posts

Why i can't save during River Raids? I spent almost two hours right now in it and the game crashed. Seriously, nothing can trigger me more than finding out that my time was wasted. I swear, this was the last time i bought a game on day one and beta testing it. Next time, i'll wait like year till the game is fully patched and updated, like i did with Odyssey.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@freestepper the point of river rides is if you die you lose everything..that's why
    .obviously crash is a pain in the bum. I suffered. 2 hours riding and when come back to settlement no NPC would interact with me so had to load manual save and lost all raided.

• Freestepper

@garbo3 Well, the game doesn't crash much for me. It crashes kinda rarely. Just like Odyssey and basically all other AC games running on the same engine. Always the same kind of crash on all of them. The game freezes, then you get one sound stutter and then the game turn itself off. But even if it crashes just rarely, the devs simply can't afford making content in which if you die, you lose everything. Because the game can also crash and you lose everything also. So just fix the game first and then make content like that.

• katzenkrimis71
    163 posts

@freestepper

I think it's just meant to make it more challenging, since you have god-powers, anyway.

I did get burned twice, though, because of it. That was really annoying.

My power level is over 400, so I was steamrolling the raids, but there were two times when I was casually leaving a settlement after a raid and one of my men decided to set fire to the grain building as I was passing by it.

BOOM!

Dead.

Redo half the raid. What a waste of time.

After the second death I made sure that it was me setting fire to every grain building that I saw, so there were no more surprises.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@freestepper I totally agree. In total I have lost around 20 hours having to load manual saves because of missions bugged etc. When I launch the game it says I played 426h but the smart Intel today said plus 440.undefined
    Luckily they fixing the last world event I got left to get the platinum next week. Hate that piggie 😆

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@katzenkrimis71 oh happened me once. Lol
    I died instantly. Now I raid on my own as am 409 plus 100 mastery points..just call the crew to open doors. Good for challenges. Go on river raids on your own. Kill every enemy the way the challenges demand and once you done call crew.

• Freestepper

@garbo3 I am just done with this game until it's fully fixed and updated, then i will start over for full experience. And i will never buy game on day one again. It's just not worth it. Good that i'm old enough to resist hype from some shiny trailers prior release.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@freestepper oh yes
    I learnt that too. Too much trouble with this game
    Discouraging actually. I love it though.
    Am 45 ,hype doesn't control me either lol

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics