Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 88 posts

For those of us that have been logging in daily and earning Opals, the rewards have been seriously lacking.

Reda’s daily item has been decorative fir the past 9-10 days. That’s unacceptable.

The weekly selections, while expanded to six, are now repeating past offerings.

There has to be a better way to reward players for their daily commitment to the game.

I’m sitting at 1209 Opal and losing hope that I’ll ever see a useful item as a Daily!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@la_frankie well for once I was happy and bought the valkiria tree, is very pretty blue tall tree and gives a touch of color to the settlement
    .Monday I think was when it was available. But normally don't buy anything . Just armour pieces or weapons hoping to get a set complete one day.

• Sniper4team
    4 posts

@la_frankie
    I finished the game and did not find many rewarding items. I opened all the chests but I cannot fully upgrade my weapons and costumes. Because they have put all the rewards in the game store. The Reda store is the same. It takes a lot of time to find the Pal stones. You are good again, I have 100 pieces or not. Reeda There is not much variety in the tasks and it is not rewarding.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@sniper4team well. I got 35 ingots spare. 410 titanium and thousands of ore and leather.
    Best way to farm Ingots and titanium is every time you fast travel to any of the higher difficult parts of the map send the raven to look for moving golden dots. This are patrols and normally drop one ingot plus 4 titanium.

• davidtsmith333
    44 posts

@la_frankie I agree with you. I always check what he's got on sale just out of curiosity but nothing interests me. Plus the odd weapons and armor he has he just one of a set it makes checking to complete tedious. I've got plenty opals yet to spend. I've gotten pretty much all of my armor sets and weapons either from playing the game or from the Ubisoft store as I don't have the time nor patience to keep checking Reda to get those things. I use him often for contracts though.

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    68 posts

@la_frankie as i said and posted before, in term of this pace(120 around weekly), even u play the game after 3 yrs, u still can't collect all gearsets/ stuffs .... it may take u 10-20 yrs or even more. i have suggested they should increase the pace to 240 opal weekly. u have to know first, this game have no end game contents, so...... collecting opal and doing weekly reda's mission would be a things for ppl who are keeping to play in the game. however, they just want to earn helix point from microtransaction, but ubisoft player base is play and purchase the game as the game is good, not the microtransaction stuff from real money.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 88 posts

@vm4m9tz4pb You are correct. The system is a joke. There is NO long term reward for players logging in daily over the next year or so.

Reda needs to open a permanent shop that offers ALL Helix shop gear for Opals. A customary delay from Helix store to Reda would be acceptable.
    But the current random lottery aspect to Reda is FUBAR.

• davidtsmith333
    44 posts

@la_frankie That's a good idea actually and seems pretty fair.

Suggested Topics